“I've stayed at this location many times. Like the friendly...” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Super 8 Grants Pass

You added Super 8 Grants Pass to your Saves list
Super 8 Grants Pass
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   1949 N.E. Seventh Street, I-5 Exit 58, Grants Pass, OR 97526-3405   |
Ranked #12 of 19 Hotels in Grants Pass
Gaston
“I've stayed at this location many times. Like the friendly...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2013

I've stayed at this location many times. Like the friendly staff, many who have been there for quite a long time. The property is kept neat & clean. Periodical updates are nice - like the recent new bedspreads.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Vancouver, BC
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2013

My Dad booked this through Priceline and I was pretty bummed out when I found out he got a Super 8 as I've never liked them much. When we arrived we were told we would have to pay an extra $10.00 a night for two beds so it ended up costing as much as a much nicer hotel would have. The hotel has a sort of squalid institutional look about it, the dingy hallways look more like a worker's dormitory than a motel.

All that said, the room itself was much nicer than the overall property led me to believe. Nothing fancy but it was clean and the beds were comfortable. The breakfast was a sub-par continental. I would hope that there's some better choices in Grants Pass but this would do in a pinch.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Super8GrantsPass, Webmaster at Super 8 Grants Pass, responded to this review, November 1, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Grants Pass Super 8 Motel for your recent stay in our area.

• I am glad that you like the room and the staff has received our commendation. Breakfast staff was informed about comment you made.

I hope that the next time you visit our area; you will once again choose to stay at Grants Pass Super 8 Motel. I think you will be greatly pleased.

Hotel Manager.
Yuma, AZ
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2013

This motel is on a hill, so at the back of the motel, the ground floor entrance is really to the second floor. One has to either descend stairs to get to the office or breakfast area, or go to the outside. The hall air seemed very stuffy, and we were not sure what we would find when we got to our room. The room, however, was nicely appointed with two tables/desks. A bit small but clean and serviceable. Breakfast was better than some of the motels of the same level that I have stayed in.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Super 8 Grants Pass? Share your experiences!