“To expensive for the rooms, Beds are bad No beds are horid.” 1 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead & Save 15%
Ranked #14 of 19 Hotels in Grants Pass
“To expensive for the rooms, Beds are bad No beds are horid.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

I called before coming and was quoted 59 bucks. It was just my husband and I. We were so tired and tired of driving. So we stopped at grants pass travel lodge. It was 1 2 am. When we got there we was so tired paid 77 bucks. Didn't even know this till the next morning. We got to our room It had two beds. It was only my husband and I. Why did she give us two beds. It Smelled like dogs and poop we found poop in corner. The bed was horid. It was bouncy. It Sqeeked so bad when someone Moved. The tv was old and had Lines. Old box tv. It was cold and heater barley worked. The pillows were flat. I mean seriously flat couldn't believe how flat those pillows were. And they were old. I could feel the prings on the bed in my back all night. I barley slept. My husband and I go to the casino seven feather at least 2 times a month and need to stay. I will never stay at the travel lodge again. I woke up with a huge back ache and neck ache. I mean come on the casino is only 80 bucks If not full. 77 bucks for what I stayed in was way to much. You need to fix things seriously. I don't like complaining. But I was quoted 59 bucks and got charged 77 bucks. Not worth it. Not even for the location. Unreal should have got my money back because it wasn't worth it. We left at 7 in the morning couldn't sit on that bed for one more minute and that's bad. You go to motels hotels to get sleep and rest. Either because you drove to much or traveling. Or vacation you need to make it better to charge 77 bucks.

• Stayed February 2015

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Bonanza, Oregon
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

This was our 3rd family visit to this motel, and though a little dated, it's clean, quiet, and within walking distance to resturants, and stores. It's worth noting the office staff, very friendly, and delightful with making your stay a pleasant one. The owners are also very nice, and you can see their love for the motel, and their customers, as you observe them keeping up the property, and assisting customers in the office area. Just a cozy place to stay, and we always feel safe there.

• Stayed February 2015, traveled with family
Davis, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Very good for the price. Nice room, in-room refrig & coffee & strong, free wi-fi (a basic criterion for this traveler). Conveniently located just off the I-5 interstate, close to restaurants and service stations. A minimal continental breakfast, but adequate considering the budget price.

• Stayed February 2015, traveled solo
Grants Pass
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

other than a little updating and remodeling this is a very nice place to stay I have stayed at many Travelodge's on business and for other reasons I like the room and the bed was very comfortable I would recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a mid priced hotel in the area

• Stayed January 2015, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Travelodge

Tacoma, Washington
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2014

The check-in was speedy and efficient, but when checking out, it took upwards of 15 minutes to get a desk clerk to receive my card-key return. The continental breakfast was sparse to say the least: Only two kinds of muffins, some fruit and a loaf of bread; though there was a juice fountain so that I could at least have some juice before I left. The heating was a joke. I spent the night getting up to turn the heat on when it got too cold, then getting up to turn it off when it got too warm. There should be better adjustments other than "low heat and high heat". The only difference this made was to the speed of the fan. The room itself was very clean and the bed made nicely. Thank you Maria for doing such a good job on the room. If I were to stay longer than one night, though, I probably would pick a different place to stay.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Travelodge

Lisa H, General Manager at Travelodge Grants Pass, responded to this review, January 3, 2015
Thnak you for taking your time to review and rate our site, we apologize for the heat, as we are an older property some of our fixtures are not as convient as possible, but we're working very hard this year to upgrade as much as possible. We are happy to hear you were satisfied with everything else though, and hope to see you again. Thank you!

Been to Travelodge Grants Pass? Share your experiences!