We stayed at the Holiday Inn Express, Grants Pass, on our trip home from Seattle. It was a very simple, clean place. I was told it has a pool when I called the previous day to make the res. It was very hot when we arrived in Grants Pass, but when I asked where the pool was I was told that this hotel used the hotel pool of the Best Western next door. I looked out from our room and there was a very small pool at a very shabby Best Western Motel next door. The very small pool was absolutely packed!! It was a hot day, and guests from both hotels were squished into that teeny pool! We went to dinner later, and I hoped it might thin out at the pool later in the evening. The crowd just got bigger. I didn't use it. I think that they should have made the fact that this hotel doesn't have it's own pool more clear when I had called to inquire what their facilities are. It's always better to be up front with people. Surprises aren't good when you are traveling in a pick up truck 6 to 8 hours per day. Pass on Grants Pass, and especially this hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Grants Pass Hotel Grants Pass
- Holiday Inn Express Grants Pass Hotel
- Holiday Inn Grants Pass
- Grants Pass Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Express Grants Pass is conveniently located at the junction of Interstate 5 and the Redwood Hwy (Hwy 199). Our lodging offers you easy access to Rogue River thrills, antique shopping, wildlife watching and wine tasting. Seasonally, catch the exciting action of Grants Pass Downs horse racing, enjoy summer theater and art, try whitewater rafting, fishing or a jet boat excursion on the wild and scenic Rogue River. Shop in the open air at the Southern Oregon Public Market and in the Historic Towne Centre or enjoy a round of golf at one of the local courses. The Holiday Inn Express hotel accommodations feature: Simply Smart guest bath and bedding, Smart Roast in-room coffee, free local and 800 calls and free wireless HSIA. Enjoy a unique breakfast experience at our new Express Start breakfast bar served every morning. Featuring a selection of cheese omelets, bacon, biscuits and gravy, scrambled eggs, sausage, fruits, juices, cereals, breads/pastries & muffins, and even hard boiled eggs. We have also created the world's best tasting cinnamon roll. Visit Grants Pass, OR and Stay Smart at the Holiday Inn Express hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Grants Pass reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.