“concert night” 3 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Activities: Gambling
More attraction details
Owner description: The Northwests Premier Entertainment Destination. Spirit Mountain Casino is Oregon's largest casino operated by The Confederated Tribes of Grand Ronde. Spirit Mountain provides its guests with a large and diverse selection of slot machines and table games as well as the regions largest buffet.
“concert night”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2014

Stayed the night at the hotel after going to see Brian Setzer Orchestra. The concert hall is spacious but I would not want to be stuck off to the side again as you cannot see the whole stage even thought we were pretty close. They do have 2 jumbo screens on either side so you can see what you are unable to see live. Next time I will be sure to get seats toward the center. The Buffet was open late and we were able to get some dinner after the show which was nice, the food was hot/fresh and the staff were gracious and attentive. The bar was just ok, its located right in back of the front doors....there was a soft rock 1980`s band playing and they have a good size dance floor but the lights are turned up bright, like you are in a cafe or deli, no atmosphere. The bar tenders however were great, funny and quick...they also serve food at this bar, we didn`t eat there but it looked really great! The room was really pretty, clean and well stocked. I like that they have REAL GLASS glasses and not those horrible plastic ones, comfortable beds....quiet. Desk staff very pro and friendly, helpful. I will most certainly be back....Good fun!

Visited December 2013

Hillsboro
“I call it Smokey Mountain”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2013

You don't need to buy cigarettes here just breath deep.
It's like 70% of the people are smoking in this place. It's very smokey. The card dealers are not friendly, some of them seem to be in a zombie state, don't talk or smile. But some are not bright and will pay you on a losing hand. The slots do not seem to be very lose here. I hardly ever win. The bar on the gaming floor sucks big time, bartenders are rude, there lose I never tip them.

Visited November 2013
Portland, Oregon
“Your not in Vegas for sure”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2013

We stayed for 3 nites, service was fine and the room ok. The food was good, not great and over all it was clean and very nice.
As for the Casino and the gaming, it is a long way from any thing you will find in a Vegas Casino.

Visited December 2013
Vancouver, Washington
“Go to Deluth or something”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2013

I won and lost, everything, thanks to security, who arrested me for getting mad at some lady, who wouldn't stop arguing with me, calling me names, and scarring the crap out of me all day long. The rooms are cute, the restrooms, are pretty, and the floor guests are seasoned cons! I guess, I should learn craps. Oh, and I won, on the tour bus, and the game lady said I didn't and whirled away with my bingo card, and let me hate the trip some more! I was threatened AND MY FRIENDS PARENTS COULDN'T BELIEVE WHAT WE HEARD THAT I WENT TO JAIL FOR~!

Visited November 2012
Salem, Oregon
5 attraction reviews
“Expensive Diversion”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2013

What can you say about a casino? You either win or lose. But the surroundings are nice and the place is clean. Would I go back? You know I will !

Visited October 2013