“It started out to be a good place to eat.” 3 of 5 stars

Type: Casinos
Activities: Gambling
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: The state's biggest tourist attration.
Dallas, Oregon
8 attraction reviews
“It started out to be a good place to eat.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013

Spirit Mt has been around for nearly a decade. The Tribe keeps it up nicely and it's well maintentained. Orginally they served meals at a decent price but now they have become too expensive for me. They have adopted the same type buffet as all the casinos I've ever seen. Several types of foods; American, Mexican, Asian, etc.

Sumner, Washington
5 attraction reviews
“Wonderful Casino”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2013

For my birthday weekend my husband took me to the Oregon Coast, we decided to go check out Spirit Mountain......I love this casino.....there are all kinds of different slots, including all the old ones that all the other casino's get rid of. It is spacious, clean, and is not smokey at all!! I didn't win, but my husband did good, we enjoyed our visit and will be back again soon!!

Seaside
5 attraction reviews
“Best casino in Oregon...'cept one thing.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2013

I do enjoy the entire Spirit Mountain set up - lodge, buffet, and the casino. However, a little more variety in games in the NON-SMOKING section would be appreciated. And whatever happened to video poker? Not many machines here. Too bad. Overall loss - just $6 bucks (three days). That's almost a profit in a casino!

Sheridan, Oregon
36 attraction reviews
“Slots, table games, food, concerts, lodge, enjoy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

On your way to the coast on Hwy 18, then you must stop here for a little R&R. Gamble in a clean and friendly atmosphere. Enjoy the many food outlets that include an large buffet that has a variety of options to enjoy, but be careful you may have to unbutton the top button for comfort. From here it is only 30 minutes to Lincoln City.

Forest Grove, Oregon
“OMG was a horrible experience......I don't recommend this place”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2013

I took my 81 year old Father visiting from California here to have a good time on the slot machines. Walking by a row of machines, we found a ticket sticking out of a machine with nobody around. Yes, we took the ticket to use in play....it wasn't a lot of money, just a bit over $20. An hour latter two security officers came to us demanding the money back, said it was theft and that they could arrest me. How embarrassing to say the least. I gave them back the ticket I had which was actually more $$. Come to find out after discussing the incident with my sister that was a head cashier for many years at another Oregon tribal casino, that any money left in the machine becomes property of the casino along with any money dropped on the ground. Its a tribal law, not a state or federal thing. I visited and played there several times a year. I will not be returning and will let everyone I know what a horrible experience I had and the embarrassment for my elderly father and myself. I assure you, the casino will be at a loss since I never seemed to lucky there.