“Great Guides, Great River, Great Trip” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #8 of 8 Attractions in Gold Hill
Portland, Oregon
“Great Guides, Great River, Great Trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2011

We did a four day trip, Pamper the Camper, and it was one of the best trips we have been on. The guides were fun, professional, safe, and took care of us and whatever WE wanted. We were comfortable back at camp and had a blast on the river. Their motto "Our most Important Trip is Yours", is EXACTLY, what they deliver. We are gearing up to return as soon as we can. Highly recommended

Visited July 2011

mclean, va
“Fantastic Whitewater - Perfect Day”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2011

Just went on the half day Rogue trip with my husband's family, ages 14-60. Everyone had a great time! Our guide Dan was fantastic and very khowledgeable. The scenery and wildlife were beautiful, and the whitewater -- several class 4 rapids -- was thrilling. Easy drive from Ashland, just off the 5 in Gold Hill. There are unescorted trips available at that location as well. Loved the value and customization this family biz provided. Even snacks at a beautiful spot after the ride. We can't wait to go back and do another trip, maybe one of their multi day offerings. Highly recommend Rogue Klamath River Adventures.

Visited August 2011
Campbell, California
“Awesome White Water River Trip!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2011

We booked a half day white water river trip on the Rogue River and had an absolute blast! Our guide Charlie was a pro in making sure everyone had a great time and felt save at the same time. We took our nine and eleven year old daughters and they had an absolute blast! I would highly recommend them and would definitely go for a longer trip next time we are in the area.

Visited July 2011
Renton, wa
“Rogueklamath river adventures What a blast!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2009

Exciting trip with professional, experienced people who just want everyone to have the best experience possible. And they succeeded! I went on a half-day raft trip on the Rogue River with Rogueklamath river adventures in Gold Hill just 15 minutes drive from Medford and it was a blast! I booked last minute and they quickly made modifications necessary to accommodate me and my daughter. We were treated to an adventure that maximized the thrill on what experienced rafters would probably consider fairly tame white water. Our guide, Willie, had been guiding on the Rogue since 1970's and he seemed to still enjoy the trip as much as we did. The high point was seeing how long you could stay standing on the bow of the raft while the raft was being spun by the other rafters. Being in my 60's, I didn't last long, but my daughter seemed to be riveted to the raft. Until I helped her into the River. These people guide lots of different trips depending on how much time you have and how much you're willing to spend. Next time I'm in Medford I will definitely go again for longer than a half day.