“Great Pizza” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Delivery
Paso Robles, California
“Great Pizza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2014

We came in late to this little beach town and didn't have many food choices. Everything really closes up early. We thought we would try Sunset Family Pizza. It was recommended to us. We got 3 different pizza's. I had the chicken and artichoke with white sauce and it was very good. I loved the thin crust. We also had a Canadian bacon and pineapple pizza it was also good along with a olive and cheese pizza. The gal at the counter was very friendly and nice.

• Visited July 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Lebanon, Oregon, United States
“Great pizza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2014

A jet boating trip brought us to Gold Beach. Fed our hungry crew at this Pizza parlor. I'm picky about my pizza and this pizza was great. The pizza crust was thin and crispy the way we like it. We had a meat lovers and half Hawaiian, lots of toppings. Wish they had free drink refills. There a lot of other menu choices besides pizza--salads, spaghetti, sandwiches, and much more. Much better than an Abby's or a Pietros. Friendly atmosphere and attentive staff. We will be back if we ever visit Gold Beach again.

• Visited August 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Gold Beach, Oregon
“Great food and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2014

I love their gluten free pizza. They put plenty of toppings and it tastes awesome! They are very quick which is great too! I don't like waiting for my pizza because I always order it when I am hungry already(: The owners are hard workers and do a great job. Thank you for being my favorite pizza place!

Medford, Oregon
“Just okay”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2014

It was just okay. Not the worst pizza, but not the best either. It took a while to order the pizza at the counter, but after that the service was fine and our food came out quickly.

Visited July 2014
Bend
“Not Just Pizza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2014

Took grandkids for lunch,. I had the best sliced smoked beef sandwich ever!, and they had gluten free pizza for one of the kids, the potatoes under the broiler looked yummy, the kids ate everything. The restaurant is a friendly place, fun people work there, so it seems happy, there are games for the kids, but you can find a seat with out going near the game room. I might add clean nice rest rooms

• Visited July 2014