“Hidden Gem!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Grants Pass, Oregon
“Hidden Gem!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2014

Off the main road and only found it because of Jots Resort. Portions were a great size and price, staff was very friendly. We are definitely going back on our next trip!

Visited March 2014

Medford
“Indian Creek Lodge Cafe for Brekfast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2014

We had a great breakfast Sunday, January 26, 2014 at the Indian Creek Café. My husband had worked in the area a few years ago and wanted to go back. For Eggs Benedict fans I recommend John's Haystack. They serve 2 eggs on top of crispy bacon that sits on a perfect haystack of hash brown potatoes. Over the top they pour a wonderful hollandaise sauce. The hash browns were golden brown, crispy and done all the way through, not greasy. It was a generous portion, the service was friendly and quick. The atmosphere is "lodgey" what you should expect along the banks of the Rogue River. Quaint and comfortable. There are a couple of outdoor tables on the deck for the warmer months. And a nice RV Park in back.

• Visited January 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Basic Breakfast”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2014

My hotel suggested this place for breakfast. I had a basic breakfast of sausage and eggs. I didn't care much for the sausage, which is one of my breakfast favorites. The eggs & hashbrowns were good. I wanted to give 3 1/2 stars, but that option doesn't exist. Service was good and a number of locals seemed to be eating there. Recommended.

• Visited January 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Pleasanton, California
“Only breakfast in Gold Beach”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

This place is a mile or so upriver from Gold Beach. We wanted a good breakfast before an early start on the last leg of a trip. This seems to be the only place open. The menu is extensive, food very good and we had excellent service.

• Visited September 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Irving, Texas
“Average food, unfriendly waitress”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2013

We went here for breakfast before continuing on our driving vacation.

The person who greeted us was very friendly, but I could not say the same for the person who waited on us. She seemed almost annoyed that we were there. She treated my wife a little better than me, but she would barely even acknowledge me. I didn't catch her name but she was blonde with short hair and a tattoo on her leg.

The food was OK, but the eggs and bacon were over-cooked and the pancakes had compote instead of just fruit. There was nothing special about the pancakes themselves. The coffee was just OK as well.

It was filling but I won't return here.

• Visited October 2013