We booked a golf package at Salishan that included a two night stay and a round of golf for two people. We were given a very nice room (105). The hotel did not seem to be very busy. The golf shop left a snack package in our room which was a very nice touch. The rooms are very comfortable and have a microwave, refrigerator and coffee maker. There also is a nice balcony. There also are some very nice shops.
We had stayed here once before about 20 years earlier and had also enjoyed it then. It's quite a long walk to the beach but it is lovely and almost deserted.
We went to the bar in the evening to have dinner. It was a Wednesday night and they had a local singer who was really fun and involved the crowd in his performance. They also had dancing.
The golf course is in fantastic condition and we played on our own. We got around in 3 1/4 hours!
A great experience.
- Also Known As:
- Salishan Lodge And Golf Hotel Gleneden Beach
- Salishan Lodge And Golf Hotel
- Salishan Hotel Gleneden Beach
- Salishan Resort Gleneden Beach
- Salishan Hotel
- Salishan Lodge
- Salishan Resort
- Salishan Golf Lodge
- Salishan Lodge Resort
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Salishan Spa and Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.