“Gearhart Terrace / Gearhart by the Sea” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Pacific Terrace

Pacific Terrace
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Gearhart
Pacific Terrace
You added Pacific Terrace to your Saves list
1157 N. Marion No. 2, Gearhart, OR 97138   |
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Gearhart
Portland, Oregon
“Gearhart Terrace / Gearhart by the Sea”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2012

I have stayed all over the Oregon Coast and have rented well over 50x. I can say that I LOVE Pacific Terrace & many other units at Gearhart By the Sea . It is GREAT for families.! I have stayed in several units but I stayed at Pacific Terrace room 412 for mothers day weekend and they did an INCREDIBLE job with the renovation. The condo looked GREAT! I love the Pacific Terrace apartments because of the grass in front and because of the access to the beach. I stay at Gearhart By the Sea almost exclusively now because I have a lot of friends with homes in that town and it's next to the store, bakery, candy store, shopping, the golf course, and GBTS has swimming pools and a fun/nice restaurant. I have found that the manager Paul is INCREDIBLE whenever any issues pop up. That is very important when staying somewhere often. The staff is always very courteous and friendly. We have stayed in many units and we are trying another in June. So I'll write again to comment as to if we have the same experience as our last 5 or so times there! I would ABSOLUTELY recommend them!

Room Tip: Ask the managers if the room has been recently renovated and/or updated.