“What a great time!” 4 of 5 stars

Bremerton, Washington
7 attraction reviews
“What a great time!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2012

My husband and I came here on Sunday October 7th to celebrate his birthday. We did the Combo package which includes both the obstical course and the zip lines. It was a little expensive, but worth it, given the extent of the park and the activities we did. The guides were wonderful, always encouraging and cracking jokes to keep people like me who were nervous light hearted. The only reason why I didnt give them 5 stars is because I feel like they overbooked. I was not expecting a group of 18 people on our "reservation" at the obstical course. It caused us to have to wait and wait for people to move that were ahead of us and the group behind us actually caught up to as at one point. The zip tour was less crouded, but still 8 people plus 2 guides is alot when your 85 feet up in a tree on a small platform. I guess I feel like if I am paying that much and I am required to make a reservation we should at least have a little more space. Putting that part aside, we had a great day and I want to do it again. Next time I might book on a week day.

Visited October 2012

“So Fun!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2012 via mobile

Came out to T2T with some girlfriends and was so impressed by the whole experience! The facility is located in a beautiful setting, lots of staff and instruction before getting turned loose on the aerial obstacle course. It was challenging, but not intimidating. A couple of the obstacles were flat out hard, but it was so amazing when you conquered them! The staff were helpful and encouraging when you needed it. I look forward to returning and tackling the black diamond course and the zipline course. The aerial obstacle course had ziplines within, but since I enjoyed the ziplines so much I want to try the longer zips. The welcome center had snacks and beverages available to purchase and it was fun to enjoy an ice cream on a warm day after playing like a kid!! The only thing that would have made it better was a cold beer at the end!!! Will definitely be coming again for another adventure!

julie b, Public Relations Manager at Tree to Tree Adventure Park, responded to this review, September 18, 2012
Thanks for all of your wonderful comments! We hope you do come out again soon to give the zip line tour a try.
worldwide
“Fun for entire family”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2012

This zipline/obstacle course is on live trees and not poles -this offered shade on a sunny day. There are smaller ziplines mixed between various obstacles. Can check their site for rates. It is fairly reasonable priced for this type of activity.

There is a small kid friendly course for 5-7 yr old kids (2 hours limit). All very safe with helmets and harness. Remember to bring your own gloves. Kids course is limited to one opening per day and it's at 10am. This is because they have two guides supervising the kids course. First time doing this type of activity for us and we loved it but totally exhausted.

We did just the obstacle course and the entire course of three levels of difficulty would have lasted the whole 3 hours allowed. Can add the zip line tour after the obstacle course. Best to reserved your spot in the early mornings to have a smaller crowd and less wait time.

Stayed in hotel at Hillsboro to be close (1/2 hrs drive) for the first morning opening. Portland downtown would be a further drive (approx. 1 hr drive).

There are no restaurants to eat nearby, closest is approx. 15 mins drive. It is in the middle of nowhere. So bring food and water. Toilets available but don't use if can avoid - they are portable honey buckets.

Visited September 2012
Bellevue, Washington
3 attraction reviews
“Exciting adventure!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

Fun and sometimes scary and challenging tree to tree obstacle course with zip lines! Very safe, professional staff. Good times for young and older just be able to reach 6' 6" high.

Visited August 2012
Seattle, Washington
24 attraction reviews
“Great Workout for the Adventurer”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2012

This was quite the adventure. if you're looking for zip lines, you have to earn them here with some really fun but challenging tree-to-tree rope and aerial challenges. Every one is different, and the difficulty level increases with each course; I think there are 6 in all. They have a kid's course, and a beginner's course, but age, strength, and agility might be a deal buster for the otehr courses. About an hour from Portland and slow going due to remoteness. Plan on 3-4 hours if fit enough to do it all. Maybe not worth the cost or drive is not fit enough to more than 1 course. No food for sale but OK to picnic.

Visited August 2012