“An okay place for food” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Oregon
“An okay place for food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2012

McMenamins does ok in a pinch. A good variety of food, mediocre service - don't be in a hurry, because it will take awhile. Food is of typical McMenamins quality....ok.

Visited September 2012

Osprey, Florida
“An amazing place to be”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2012

did not stay there...was there for wedding. Only 4 rooms have private baths. Restaurant was great, service is great.....a real party place!

Visited October 2012
Bremerton, Washington
“I love this place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2012

My husband and I stayed here in Oct. of 2012 to celebrate his birthday and our anniversary. The soaking pool is my favorite thing on the property. The place is a little dusty, due to the fact that its a really old building but the room was clean. Sharing a bathroom was really not a big deal. The shower door locks and so does the stall to the toilet. The food at the restaurant was very good. Service was awesome. The beers/wine are delicious. I plan to come back here again.

Visited October 2012
Forest Grove, Oregon
“It's funky, it's nice. Its a McMenamins”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2012

Food is about the same as all McMenamins, but out Cornelius - Forest Grove and points beyond, there isn't alot of better restaurants.
If you've ever eaten at one McMenamins, then you know what I mean, it's the same food. Always well cooked. Flavorful. Fun. I've always wanted to do the movie night thing, but never get around to it.

Visited July 2012
Forest Grove, Oregon
“Lost our Business!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2012

Just to let u know I love the atmosphere at the grand lodge in forest Grove. But I came here today with 11 others and was very insulted with the staff. We waited 15 min to get any service at all. Then once we did we waited 30 min untill we were able to order, food and drinks. In that time frame, 3 of us got up and ordered bloody marrys which took them over twenty min to get to us. We timed the order and from sit down till we got our food was 67 minutes. At this point were all very dissatisfied with the service we recieved "again" were locals of forest grove and you will be losing our business. One friend posted online how poor the service was and it was sad that everyone who replied said the same thing. I hope your large corporation can make some changes because its very sad to see such a great company fail on simple service.

• Visited September 2012