We have stayed at several McMenamins hotels over the years, and the Grand Lodge is our second favorite (behind the Edgefield, which is incomparable). We enjoy savoring a beer on the balcony during the warmer months, or enjoying a fire in one of the corner parlors when it is colder. We especially want to thank Brianna for resolving a small problem with our reservation, and making sure that we got our favorite room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Make a grand escape to McMenamins Grand Lodge! It's all in the details here, with the stately columns and winding drive, wide green lawn, 77 European-style guestrooms, restaurants and small bars and some of the most fantastic artwork to ever grace these walls.Built in 1922 as a Masonic & Eastern Star home, the Grand Lodge has stories to tell. Renovated and opened by McMenamins in 2000, what was once tranquil and serene is now vibrant and colorful. Here the walls do speak... as do the doorways, the hallways, and even the overhead pipes. (Look up...)Inspired by the history of the city of Forest Grove and the building itself, McMenamins' artists have infused the Grand Lodge with original artwork and historical photographs – all tributes to the cast of characters who left their mark before us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and T4B so you can book your McMenamins Grand Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mcmenamins Grand Hotel Forest Grove
- Mcmenamins Grand Forest Grove