“Wonderful lunch with food you feel good about eating” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #8 of 71 restaurants in Florence
Cuisines: American, Bakery, Vegetarian, Organic
Good for: Families with children, Doing business, Local cuisine, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Takeout, Dessert
Description: Organic restaurant and market. The finest in organic foods. Full breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Daily specials. Organic-local groceries and produce. Deli, Bakery, expresso, Natural Meats, seafoods, beer, and wine. Gluten Free. Food to go available. Free WiFi. EAT WELL - FEEL WELL - LIVE WELL
“Wonderful lunch with food you feel good about eating”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2014

The food here is really well prepared, is fresh and inviting. The restaurant owners take great care in the preparation of the food and it is definitely worth stopping in for lunch.

Highly recommended.

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

87% Recommend
Belleville, Michigan
“Great Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2014

My wife and I were looking for something healthy to eat for lunch and found this place reviewed here on TripAdvisor and figured we would stop in and give it a try. We were both pleasantly satisfied with the service and the food. The menu was big enough to give you some variety of options while at the same time it wasn't too big making it difficult to come to a decision. The food wasn't greasy, it was cooked well, and the orders were made right. I would highly recommend Nature's Corner to anyone in the area and plan on going back the next time we're in town.

• Visited December 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Florence, Oregon
“Best eats”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2014

Gluten free & organic food prepared deliciously. It also contains a very good market of some local and mostly organic products.

Visited January 2014
Shoreview, Minnesota
“Gluten Free and Loving it!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2014

Just recently my husband Tom and I were in Florence visiting a family member. Being concerned about the food we were eating and also one who needs to eat gluten free we were pleased and blessed by finding the Natures Corner Cafe and Market. What a delight to see a menu that featured fresh, health organic foods and be greeted by wonderful staff in a relaxed atmosphere. We ate breakfast everyday there and several times for lunch. The menu is varied and delicious. The omelets were tasty and the gluten free breads delicious. I might add that the baked goods there are overwhelmingly gluten free. YEA!!! I felt like I was in candy heaven and enjoyed everyone of them especially the peach scones. The gluten free blue berry pancakes were a hit with my husband who later tried regular pancakes at a roadside cafe near Eugene and was disappointed after eating them because they were no match for what he had thoroughly enjoyed at the Corner Cafe. The albacore tuna sandwich was rich in flavor with the addition of sprouts, tomatoes and seasonings. The market had a lovely variety of foods from which we selected several items to have with us in the hotel where we were staying.

Whenever you are in Florence and want delicious organic foods in an inviting atmosphere with people who are joyful, the Corner Cafe is the place for you! That's where you'll find us in the future when we return.

• Visited January 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Florence, Oregon
“Healthy choises with lots of choices!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2014

I brought my family in today to try and find a healthier place to eat. The staff was amazingly helpful and gave great advise. I had the home made hearty soup and my children had chicken enchiladas. The fresh ingredients and relaxed atmosphere made for a great time out with the family. I hope everyone gets a chance to visit!!!

• Visited January 2014