“Great Food and Great Service” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 73 Restaurants in Florence
Good for: Romance, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night, Dessert
Florence, Oregon
“Great Food and Great Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2014

We regularly eat at the Waterfront Depot. We love the taste of their food. It is a GREAT price also. The place is small but very Charming, the staff is very warm and Friendly. Reservations are recommended. I have tried many things on the menu, and ALL have been very worth it.

Tucson, Arizona, United States
“Ambiance, Views and Variety”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2014

The Waterfront is an incredibly good place to dine. It's small and reservations better be made at least a week in advance. This place is a favorite of locals as well a tourists. And, I don't think there's anything on the menu over $20.00.

“Dinner half missing”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2014

So me and my husband went in for dinner when it came apparent that the bartender/manager had forgot to turn in our order, as we had watched several tables/customers get ENTREE ORDERS and mind you they sat after us ordered after us. We finally asked for our check to forget the order. We were forced to wait and pay for the meal they boxed up. Ok fine we will go eat at home. Then to find out half of the order was missing. I call the next day and they offer a free appetizer I mean really? So I paid for my full meal and only got half of it? Not to mention the cook stuck his head out of the kitchen and blew raspberries at me cause we had wait over an hour because your wait staff forgot to put our order in and didnt even appologize? Real professional!

Fresno, California
“Great place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2014

We spontaneously arrived at this restaurant without a reservation. I say this because reservations are advised! It's not a big place but well worth the visit. We ended up sitting at the bar and having a wonderful time talking with "neighbors." The crab-encrusted halibut was heartily recommended and we were so glad we ordered this wonderful dish. Out-of-this world and delicious! The bartender, Tom, was one of the best I've seen! He made one of the best chocolate martinis I've had! The restaurant was on the river and had a nice view if you were lucky enough to get one of the few tables at the window. Even without the view, I would go here again in a heartbeat!!

Visited August 2014
Vancouver, Canada
“First-class dining at $$ prices”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2014

Florence has some really excellent restaurants. I wish we had more of this as we traveled the coast of Oregon. Waterfront Depot has great food, ambiance, service, and the prices are ridiculous. It was, by far, the best quality/price we had in Oregon period. It was busy when we were there and opted to sit at the bar, which was just fine. The food was a bit slow (they were busy), but the bar tender kept an eye on things so we know were were not forgotten. When it came, it was very delicious. Highly recommend dropping in - perhaps make a reservation!