“Friendly and fun--even in the rain!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Longview, Washington
“Friendly and fun--even in the rain!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2014

Every single person at the ranch was warm and friendly. The two hour beach ride was very enjoyable despite the wind and rain and the horses were well mannered. Me and chuck had a fantastic time and would definitely suggest taking the time to visit and go for a ride. Thank you C&M for the great time! 4/22/14

Los Angeles, California
8 attraction reviews
“Take the sunset beach ride!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2014

Ok so we have had horse back rides before but this one was different. First you ride right on the beach and you can do it at sunset which is really awesome. They ride right by the dunes and my kids keep saying, 'we should have brought our sandboards'. I don't know if they let you do that but if they do... take sandboards with you too!

Visited March 2014
Goldendale, Washington
“Best Ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2014

I went with my sister and niece a week ago and had a blast we took the hour & half trail ride and were the only riders that afternoon for this ride. The Staff was diligent in matching the horses with the riders skill, they were very safety alert and aware at all moments. Tyler was our guide that day a delightful young man with many funny stories and was assisted by 8 yr old Haley. I will say that having grown up with horses and spending much time trail riding with friends who owned a stable much like this one and others not so nice I found all of these animals were in wonderful health, alert and ready to go. After our ride the owner stopped us in the parking lot to ask how we liked our ride and he was the most pleasant and sincere man who loves what he is doing as this is much more that just a riding stable. I would highly recommend this wonderful family owned aimed to please attraction to all ages. Moose, Woody and Nugget

Visited March 2014
“Very fun experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2014

I took my boyfriend on his birthday on an hour and a half beach ride. We've never rode horses before. Even though the weather wasn't the greatest, we had a wonderful experience. The hospitality was great and welcoming to any skill level. It was definitely worth it and I would go back again.

Keizer, Oregon
“Amazing Beach Ride!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2014

My husband and I had a beautiful beach ride on January 2. We had planned just a dune ride, but the owner suggested going for the beach ride as the day was so amazing. He was 100% correct! The weather was absolutely stunning with not a bit of wind! Very rare day at the beach and well worth the little extra cost.

The horses were very typical stable horses-they follow the guide and lead horse and don't take much direction from the rider. That is what you expect on a stable ride. These horses are well trained to carry the inexperienced riders that come out there. My husband, who has only ridden a time or two many years ago, had a blast. I have been taking lessons the last year and found the horse a little less fun than my lesson horse, but I still enjoyed the ride.

Our guide, Lauren, was friendly and delightful. She answered all our questions and made sure we were informed and safe. All of the staff was friendly and helpful. Thanks for a fantastic afternoon.

Visited January 2014