“As good as it looks” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #7 of 78 Restaurants in Florence
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Eclectic
Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups, Special occasions, Doing business, Families with children, Bar scene, Entertaining clients, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Dessert, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Eclectic cuisine featuring healthy freshly prepared house made choices. Steaks, seafood, salads, pasta, pizza, vegan . Fun specialty drinks & huge wine selection. Micro brews.
“As good as it looks”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2012

Misty chill day in Florence . Looking for some good seafood to warm up with . Bridgewater looked charming and the posted menu showed many attractive choices . We were promptly seated and attended to . I had grilled shrimp and scallop skewers . Excellent choice. My wife had the salmon sandwich. Her moaning got annoying as she savored each bite . She said that the salmon was great and she also loved the avacado that was on it. She also thought the fries were very good. Would DEFINITELY come back.

potland or
“Great Fish and Chips!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2012

Very pleasant atmosphere and delicious food! One of the very best Fish and Chips orders we have had anywhere. Delightful wait staff. Quick service.
Went for lunch. Eager to return at night to experience the Zebra bar/lounge.

• Visited October 2012
Eugene, Oregon
“Great food and drink”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2012 via mobile

Recently visited Bridgewater in Bayfront Florence. Sites in a historic restored landmark, the restaurant captures the spirit and ambiance of this area.
We started with an apple martini for me and a lemon drop martini for her. Both were excellent. Dinner for both was a seafood linguini marinara. It was loaded with seafood and tasted delicious. Dinner salad included. Dinner and drinks for two came to exactly $50. You can eat cheaper, but this was worth it.
One of many fine restaurants in the Bayfront area of Florence.

happy valley, or
“Wonderful lunch, again”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2012

We ate here two years ago for lunch and enjoyed it. Well, we thought we would try it again. Excellent. The ambience is wonderful with the high ceilings and old time tables and chairs. Very comfortable. It makes you want to spend time there. I had the veggie salad, which was huge and all the the veggies were fresh and tasty. It was big enough that I wasn't sure I could finish it (but I did). My husband had clam chowder, which was fabulous, very thick, hot and full of clams. Both came with wonderful fresh warm bread-all you wanted. A great meal again. We will be back next time we are in town. A side note, while we had no trouble with the wait staff, they did seem to leave some others near by with little or no attention for extremely long periods of time.

• Visited September 2012
La Jolla, CA
“Good food, horrible music”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2012

This is good, basic American food, well prepared and reasonably priced. The music, however, is horrible! As a result, I couldn't wait to finish my (very good) meal and get out. I want to relax when I eat, not get so tense I'm rushing.

Visited September 2012