“Sustenance for the Porsche Club of America/Cascade Region” 5 of 5 stars

Ocean Breeze Motel
2.0 of 5 Small Hotel   |   85165 Hwy 101 South, Florence, OR 97439   |
Ranked #1 of 7 Florence B&B and Inns
Talent, Oregon
“Sustenance for the Porsche Club of America/Cascade Region”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2013

I came across Ocean Breeze Motel quite accidentally on the web while searching for a place to accommodate 10 members of our Porsche Club. There were NO vacancies at any of the popular motels at the Coast for the week-end we were journeying out to take the Sand Rail Tour in Florence. Jacquie, the Manager, was most accommodating on the telephone and to my great surprise, she had rooms for ALL of us !! We were so well taken care of and Jacquie and her husbsand even built us a bonfire in their outdoor fire pit when we returned from dinner that evening ! Rooms had been completely renovated prior to our arrival and they were impeccable, spotless, and quiet. I HIGHLY recommend this Motel but confidentially hope that it does not become TOO popular since we all want to return SOON !!

Dave Duarte
Secretary
Porsche Club of America/Cascade Region

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Jacquie P, Manager at Ocean Breeze Motel, responded to this review, December 9, 2013
Thank you so much for your wonderful review! We enjoy our guests, and are so glad it shows! We look forward to seeing you all again on your next visit to the Coast.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Tucson, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2013

This motel was highly recommended to me and I have to say, I was not disappointed one bit. The two managers, Jacquie and Kevin, are the best for managers. They make every effort to accomodate you and then some. The rooms are exceptionally clean as are the linens in the bath and on the bed. The view from the motel is fantastic, has perfect location to most amenities, and is right up the street from the beautiful Siuslaw River. Thank you, Keven and Jacquie!!! I look forward to my next visit. The week with you was super!

Room Tip: The room I had was perfect in every way, but make sure you take the time to share with the managers...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
Thank you so much for taking the time to review us- we loved having you stay with us! We really do care about what our guests need, each one of our customers are our first priority. We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us, and hope to see you again in the future!
Corvallis, Oregon, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2013

Stopped here on a Friday, for one night, as I had noticed earlier it was "Open under New Management". Was very impressed by the outside, yard well maintained, neat and clean. They even have a pet area, and a number of "pet friendly" rooms. The staff, Kevin and Jacquie were most friendly and helpful. The room I stayed in, #9 I beleive, was very clean, neat, and comfortable. Being right on 101, I expected to hear trucks all night, but the rooms are well insulated, and I heard not a sound. Over all, I was very impressed, and would recomend this motel to all my friends and family travelling 101. Will be staying here again most definately.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
Jacquie P, Manager at Ocean Breeze Motel, responded to this review, December 10, 2013
Thank you for the wonderful review! We enjoy meeting our guests, and want them to feel like they are staying with friends. We hope we see you again on your next visit to the coast!
La Quinta, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2013

The two separate bedrooms in room 7 were perfect for my road trip with my brother. The pretty property is very well kept and the room was very very clean. Jacquie and Kevin at the front desk were very helpful and knowledgeable about the area. The location is a close car ride to old town and very convenient. I would love to come back, maybe with my dog! Having 2 separate bedrooms made the room a great value for the price. The convenience store across the street is also a great feature.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to review our motel! We appreciate your wonderful words, and are so happy that everything worked out so well for you. We pride ourselves on our clean rooms and the yard, we try to anticipate what a guest would want and what they see. We hope you do come back and see us, and absolutely bring the dog!
Moscow, Idaho
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013

This was the first overnight, stay in the room trip for our 16 month old dog and our experience could not have been better! The room was clean and well insulated from noise from traffic on 101 and the rooms next door. The grounds are made to order for those of us who won't travel without our dogs. The staff was friendly and helpful, even replacing the refrigerator when it wouldn't work properly. We spent 4 nights and wished we could have stayed longer. We are planning to go back next fall.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Thank you so much for taking the time to give us such a great review! We do try our best to make sure all of our guests are comfortable- even the four legged ones! We love hearing how much our guests enjoyed their stay, and we were more than happy to replace that fridge- we are sorry if it caused any inconvenience. We hope to see you all again in the future!
El Dorado, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

The room and grounds were extremely clean and well appointed. I wanted to take the bed and linens home with me, they were so comfortable! The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. The motel was easy to find and access, right on HWY101. The room was quiet, I didn't hear any road noise. I'll stay there anytime I'm anywhere in the area.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for such a great review! Sorry I couldn't let you take the linens-or the bed- home with you... ha ha. But we're so happy that you enjoyed them that much! We love meeting all our guests, and enjoy taking care of each one. We hope you will come back and see us!
Morgan Hill, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2013

Spent one night here in a king room. I was a little skeptical staying at a roadside 50's style motel, but I needn't have worried. The room was large, clean and well appointed. The staff was friendly. The entire property was neat and well kept. It was quiet. I have no complaints at all and would stay here again.

Room Tip: We had room 14 at the south end. It was a good room.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to give us such a great review! We are glad to hear that you were so pleased with us. It is hard to know what you're getting sometimes, but we are always willing to let a guest view a room before they 'buy' it. Like you, they are always pleasantly surprised. We look forward to your next visit with us!

Been to Ocean Breeze Motel? Share your experiences!