“Lovely! ” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
“Lovely! ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2014

My fiance and I spotted this little gem as we were cruising around looking for a nice quiet spot to have breakfast. The moment my fiance and I walked into this restaurant, I knew it was the perfect place for us. We were greeted by an adorable little dog (I believe it was a Miniature Pinscher) whose name was Ellie, I think. Then of course the waitress, who owned the dog, greeted us and sat us down immediately. There were only a few other people in the restaurant. It was a Friday morning so I assume that's why it was so quiet. The waitress was friendly and the service was quick! We had our food in a flash, which actually had me concerned at first about the quality - but it ended up being amazing! It was the best breakfast I have had in a long time. I enjoyed the presence of the quiet, sweet little Min Pin as well. She was very polite but definitely kept an eye on you in case she needed to vacuum :-) I highly recommend.

Eugene, Oregon, United States
“Best breakfast in Florence”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2014

I appreciated the quality and freshness of the crab in the omelet and hubby's benedict! My son had some of the fluffiest pancakes ever. Portions were ample. Service friendly. Coffee . . . meh. But we've come to expect that at breakfast restaurants. (!) We liked the lovely, unique and cheerful stained-glass windows with coastal scenes. Apparently they are originals by a local artist.

• Visited January 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Salem
“Good omelets”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2014

We ate here for breakfast two times in one weekend.Decent prices. I like the three cheese combo they put in the omlets which includes cream cheese. Makes them really yummy.

Visited January 2014
Oregon
“Just as expected”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2014

Nice little cafe with good food, large portions and mediocre coffee. A bit on the spendy side though.

Visited January 2014
Florence, Oregon
“Top notch classic American breakfast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013

If you are in the mood for a hearty, quality breakfast you might go here. Interior is nicely decorated. Breakfast is as good as it gets in a small town better than most. Locals who are not too particular pass this place for better value. Convenient central location on 101.

• Visited August 2013