“Stay here.” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Junction City
“Stay here.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2010

Quite friendly and accommodating. We were almost the only ones there in mid-week of January. Not too surprising. Nice breakfast. Went to get another cup of coffee at my leaving and the door was locked. Attendant ran to open it up for me. Nice. I'd stay again.

Stayed January 2010, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (141)
Portland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2010

We left Manzanita headed south in search of life at the Oregon Coast, we had actually gone a little south of Florence at first but then decided to come back and check out the historical downtown. To our surprise we found "Life at the Coast" and were very happy about it. We saw a concert by Boyz Nite Out at the Florence Events Center and there were bands in the local bars. And, lots of people during the day to visit the downtown merchants that were open and not closed which was refreshing for this time of year. Th

• Stayed January 2010, traveled with friends
eugene, ore
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2010

This was our first stay with Susan and she did not disappoint. The initial greeting was warm and inviting. The room was quiet and comfortable. Breakfast was a surprise, filling, delicious. We will be coming back, as this is not very different from what we are used to in SF.

• Stayed January 2010, traveled as a couple
Bloomingdale, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2010

The room was comfortable, attactive, and clean, a step above what I expected from the description and price. The staff was friendly and helpful. The location is about a block from the small shops and easily walked even in the pouring rain. Our stay was one of the pleasures of our vacation.

Eugene, Oregon
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2009

I really liked the Continental breakfast. I have stayed lots of places that boasted having a Continental breakfast; but none were nearly as good as this one. I was both surprised and pleased by this amenity.

raulchavez01
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2009

i enjoyed my stay very much and i will return. Thanks for the pleasant stay!

Eugene
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 24, 2009

I had a wonderful stay at River House. Susan Robbins greeted me and made me feel at home right away. I used the River House to get away and study. I found the stay relaxing . I would love to go back soon. I highly recommend River House for business, pleasure, or pure relaxation.

Thank you for a wonderful stay.

Deborah Kelly Neighbors

• Stayed December 2009, traveled solo

Been to River House Inn? Share your experiences!