“Only Thai for miles around and it's good” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #28 of 73 Restaurants in Florence
Cuisines: Thai
Florence, Oregon
“Only Thai for miles around and it's good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013

Being a fan of Thai and a local I'm glad to have this place here. It's good Thai but only average among Thai restaurants. If you are visiting from a larger town and are familiar with Thai you wouldn't make a point of coming here. Surroundings are clean and comfortable but not notable. I like the numerous upholstered booth but then I am more comfortable with booths. Service is very good. In commercial surroundings just off Highway 101.

• Visited October 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

British Columbia
“Wonderful food, fast, courteous”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2013

We arrived at 8:15 pm famished. We were served promptly with really good Thai food, to the "heat" we preferred. The service was great, and we were out the door before 9 pm, when they closed. I would definitely recommend this restaurant.

Visited September 2013
“Best Thai Cuisine truly serves the best Thai!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2013

In a quiet corner of Florence, Oregon is the welcoming restaurant and staff of Best Thai. I've had the opportunity to experience Thai cooking from the Thai chefs to strip mall outlets....Best Thai serves up Thai cooking that is on par with the 4-Star restaurants. The staff is warm and friendly, and the food is served in a minimum amount of time. The menu has great of items and and food is fresh and full of wonderful flavors! I can't wait to visit Florence again and enjoy another wonderful dinner at this restaurant!!! Highly recommend it as a first stop for meals out!

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Casual atmosphere and Good Food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013

This was our second visit and do enjoy the food. The atmosphere is extremely casual, service is also but very friendly. We ordered two dishes with rice and the first dish that came out actually was for someone else but we all had already starting eating off the plate. They gave it to us for free and it ended up being my favorite! Ordered Panang and Pad kee mao and both dishes were great!

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Eugene, Oregon
“Two diners, two different experiences”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2013

My husband had the fried rice and loved it - said it was some of the best he had had. I had the Massaman curry and found it thin, fishy and below average. I think the waitress people refer to in other reviews is the owner. She is not overly friendly. The ambiance is lacking. My husband would eat there again, I wouldn't.

• Visited May 2013