“Overpriced! ” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Oregon
“Overpriced! ”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2014

We ate breakfast here during our stay at Driftwood Shores. While the food wasn't bad it wasn't anything spectacular, portions were small, and prices very high. Also, my eggs were over-cooked. When you charge that much for corned beef hash and eggs you should be able to fry an egg correctly. I wouldn't eat here again.

Tualatin, Oregon
“Excellent Dining”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2014

What this hotel lacks in the rooms they make up for with the dining. If you are having dinner or breakfast the menu has plenty of A+ options. For dinner make sure that you make a reservation because if you don't you might not get a seat. Being in town on business we did not have reservations but they were still able to fit us in (party of 2) so they do what they can to accommodate. The dining room is also very elegant and the views of the beach and ocean can not be beat.

• Visited March 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Christmas Dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I went for Christmas dinner at 1:00. The menu was a special 4 course meal with various options. I chose the scallops and my husband chose the salmon. Everything we had during our meal was excellent. The food was beautifully presented and tasted wonderful! We also enjoyed a bottle of wine while watching others enjoy their sunny day at the beach. The service was perfect, from the moment we arrived. We had a fabulous experience and definitely will return.

Visited December 2013
U.S.A.
“Excellent food and views”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2013

This restaurant has probably the best clam chowder I've ever had, and I've had a lot on the west coast. They are a bit pricey, but the view is awesome. We were celebrating 2 big birthdays and no simple dessert was even offered. That was a little disappointing.

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Aloha, Oregon
“Not Bad, But Atmosphere is A-plus”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2013

My wife and I ate there and it was about what I expected, maybe a little below par. My half-pound burger was good but honestly, how can you mess up a burger? My wife's pulled pork sandwich was off-base. It has some kind of herb in it we both didn't care for. She's from Texas and knows good pulled pork and this was not it. The fruit was good! The fries are kind of strange, they are very skinny like little sticks, but not bad. The VIEW was what was great and it was cozy inside. Stick to dishes they can't mess up and enjoy the view.

• Visited October 2013