Our two night stay was very nice. We were contacted by the front desk about an hour into our stay to stay to see if our room was satisfactory. Every time we went by any kind of motel employee, they smiled and said hello. We had dinner at the motel one night-nice cozy dining room, food was good too.
The bed was very comfortable, and the room was was very quiet. We were not woken up and it was New Years Eve, and the hotel was booked full!.
The complimentary breakfast was very good, and several hot choices, including omelets made to order.
The very best part of the room, though, was the view. We could see the beautiful wide Siuslaw River (the motel is right on the river) and the picturesque, quaint "Old Town" Florence across it. I looked out the sliding glass door as much as I could, it was such a pleasant view.
Would not hesitate to stay here again.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Pier Point Hotel Florence
- Best Western Plus Pier Point Hotel
- Best Western Florence
- Florence Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to BEST WESTERN Pier Point Inn!Duck into the Sea Lion Caves and see these impressive animals up close; it is just a few minutes away from our Florence hotel.Many of our Florence hotel guests are in the region for the Oregon Sand Dunes and spend the days on ATVs or four-wheeling in their own vehicles. Our Oregon Coast hotel provides guests with everything they need for an exciting or relaxing getaway, like luxury bedding and an unbeatable location along the coast. With a river view of Siuslaw River, we are the perfect choice for couples looking for a little romance or outdoor lovers who want to be as close to the action as possible. We are a full service hotel. Our onsite restaurant The Bay View servers dinner nightly from 5-10PM and includes a full bar.Our Florence, Oregon hotel is right across the bridge from Old Town Florence, a must-see for history buffs. It is filled with fine dining, shopping and antiquing. However, it is our location next to the Sand Dunes that really draws people to our Florence hotel. We are close to the beach, and the Oregon Coast is stunning year-round. Oregon Coast sightseeing and whale watching is something everyone should do at least once, and we are conveniently located near the tour sites.Coho salmon fishing at the nearby river draws fishermen and women to our Florence hotel, too. The Rhododendron Festival and Fourth of July fireworks on the river are beloved annual events that locals and travelers alike look forward to. Even if you are here for business with Peace Health or Oregon Parks and Recreation, it is simple to make a little time for leisure activities.Our Florence hotel is the best place to watch the Rods-N-Roadies Car Show, and our friendly hotel staff is dedicated to making sure your stay is the best it can be. We are happy to provide tips and recommendations on must-see sights and on things to do. If we can do anything to make your stay even better, just ask and we'll go the extra mile to deliver. Reserve your river view room at BEST WESTERN Pier Point Inn now! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Best Western, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your BEST WESTERN Pier Point Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.