“A mixed bag!” 2 of 5 stars

You added Days Inn Eugene to your Saves list
Days Inn Eugene
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1859 Franklin Boulevard, Eugene, OR 97403   |
Ranked #17 of 33 Hotels in Eugene

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Mcminnville
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2013

Hotel room was ok. Bed was comfy. Room could use some tlc. Sink would not drain. The stopper was in the down position and stuck. But it was a double sink so we used the other one. Hotel was quiet and clean. Don't bother with their breakfast, not worth it. Staff was amazing. Very nice. Very polite and friendly.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Erynob, General Manager at Days Inn Eugene, responded to this review, February 18, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel on Trip Advisor. I apologize about the sink stopper not working properly in the room you were in. I have spoken with maintenance about this issue and we are fixing it. I am sorry to hear you did not enjoy the breakfast we offer. We are always looking for ways to improve the guest experience and I would love some additional feedback on what you would like us to add to our breakfast. I will pass on your nice words about the staff to them. We hope to see you again in the future.
Olympic Peninsula
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

the staff was gorgeous! i really appreciated everything except the smoke smell in the room. they offered to move us and all... i was just so exhausted that it was too big an effort to go to a another room. i just hope the maid or whomever informs the staff next time about this... it would have been lovely had it not been for this. my throat is still bothering me...

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Erynob, General Manager at Days Inn Eugene, responded to this review, January 29, 2013
Thank you for reviewing our hotel. I am so sorry to hear about the smoke smell in the room you stayed in. We are a 100% smoke free hotel. I have spoken with maintenance and housekeeping to address the smell in the room. We hope you choose to stay with us again.
Northwest
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

I will be honest I had never stayed in this type of a hotel. We were in town for a volleyball tournament and that is where the team stayed. I got a EXTREMELY inexpensive price so was expecting the worst. It was much better than my expectations. The staff was very helpful and allowed me to switch rooms when I was in a area away from the team. The hotel is older and worn around the edges but VERY CLEAN. The tv's arent a issue, they worked just fine. Bed was firm but fine. The shower and water is an issue though. Based on who is using the bathrooms around you you will either be scalded or frozen or just have lukewarm water. I learned to listen and time my shower to avoid the neighbors using the water. Breakfast was not going to fill you up but at least would give you a start on the day. No exercise facitlity, laundry, or pool area but I wasn't in the room that much anyway. Depending on what you are doing this was a great, inexpesive way to go. Close to most everything on campus, Wendy's right next door.

Room Tip: King bed rooms are in the corners of the hotel outside a door so you are out of the main hotel area...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for your review of our hotel. I am glad to hear you enjoyed your stay. I will be speaking with maintenance about the issues you had with the water. That is not typical of our hotel and I appreciate you bringing this issue to our attention. We hope to see you again in the future.

Been to Days Inn Eugene? Share your experiences!