“Always first choice when we come to town” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian, Organic
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Grants Pass, Oregon
“Always first choice when we come to town”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

Food is excellent, service was spot on, I love the atmosphere at Mazzi's.
Parking can be difficult, especially when they are busy.

Visited October 2012

61% Recommend
Eugene, OR
“Standard Family Style Italian Restaurant”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2012

This is nice Italian food - not haut cuisine by any measure - but good solid food from a nice menu. It you want Calzoni, spaghetti and meatballs etc - this can be a good choice.

Visited January 2012
Cottage grove
“wonder food and great service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2012

Our 12 year old daughter found this place on the internet she really wanted italian food for her birthday party. we had a party of 12 and they sat us in the back room which was ok but we felt we missed the ambience of the rest of the place. So to start off we were a bit worried....boy we were wrong. The menu is wonderful and to find out they grow their own veggies and herbs was a major bonus in our book and the meat is ranched as well. We enjoyed our food so much there is no longer another italian place we will go to Olive garden is a joke compared to this place. Our server was great as well. Great place to really enjoy real italian food. We all sampled each others food and it all was mouth watering amazing!!!! Don't just take my word for it SEE IT YOURSELF!!!!

• Visited May 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Eugene, Oregon
“Nothing special”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2012

I've been begging my husband to take me out for a spaghetti dinner for years! He did a search on Trip Advisor and found this place in Eugene. Reviews looked good, and the pictures made it seem like a romantic place to have an anniversary dinner. It wasn't. We were seated at a wobbly wooden table in the middle of all the "action." We decided to sit outside instead, and chose a table near the water fountain. The table was filthy. The menu had a wide selection, but I've had my heart set on spaghetti and meatballs for such a long time, I didn't even look it over once I saw that entree. You have the option of choosing from four sauces, and I chose the tomato. I also added one meatball (the waitress said they were the side of dinner rolls, so I went with just one @3.75 per meatball). I was so incredibly disappointed by the lack of flavor in both the sauce and the meatball...very, very bland. I'm used to making a sauce at home that has fresh tomato and basil flavor, so I would have expected that an "authentic" Italian restaurant would have sauces far superior to anything I could ever put together. It did not. The meatball was ground beef packed tightly into a very firm meatball with undetectable seasonings. My husband and I ate just a third of what was on our plates and left the rest behind. For the price we paid for two dinners (40.00) it was definitely a disappointment. I guess he still owes me a "real" spaghetti dinner!

• Visited July 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Beaverton, Oregon
“Not a pleasant experience”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2012

Our reservation made 8 months prior, for family & out of town guests to attend my daughters gradution from UofO. We were seated at our table, it was in the walkway as you walked in to the restaraunt - it was like we were an afterthought and made a table up at the last minute. The hostess who sat us (Sylvia) laughed in my face when I asked for a different table a little more private. We found silverfish bugs on our table as we were eating. The service awful, food mediocre, the hostess rude, waitress (Jasmina) slow. To top it all off, we had a party of 8 or more we were made to pay 18% tip. If It was just family I would have got up and walked out and gone somewhere else!

• Visited June 2012