“Authentic Great Tasting Food!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Families with children, Romance, Local cuisine
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Atlanta, Georgia
“Authentic Great Tasting Food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

I wish we had a Thai restaurant like this one in my home town. We were so pleasantly surprised eating here. They had many healthy options on their menu. Plus me being raised in Asia, I know what authentic Thai food should taste like, and this food hit the spot! They give you a choice of mild, medium and hot, and their spice level is real - so don't ask for hot unless you can really eat hot food! For us mild was enough and gave us just the right amount of spice and flavor. We ordered the pad thai noodles, green curry and a tofu dish - all three was just delicious and super fragrant! If this place was in my home town I would frequent it on a regular basis! Plus the service was excellent and the ambience of the place was lovely.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Beavercreek, Ohio
“Delicious Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2013

We had dinner here while in the area on vacation. We LOVED this place. It was some of the best Thai food we've ever had. We had Thai on the coast a few nights before this and this was even better. Food was very fresh and well presented, service was also great, and it wasn't too pricey. If we are ever in the area again, we'll be back!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Delicious! Definitely Going Back!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013

While visiting relative in town we were told great things about this place. We stopped in for lunch on a Friday afternoon about 1:30. We were seated quickly, staff was extremely friendly, food & portion sizes were good. All in all a good experience. Ordered Satay, Panang w/pork, Pad kee mao w/tofu, Green curry and one other dish I can't remember the name of but it was a special that they had on their board that day. The whole family was happy with their choices! We will be back!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Eugene, Oregon
“very good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

Great lunch spot...they give generous portions that i'm able to save for lunch the next day...the lunch menu is not as extensive as dinner but it's good enough and delicious... i enjoy quite a number of things...my child is extremely picky but he can eat pad thai without the bean spouts and egg! it's a winner in our book....

Visited April 2013
Eugene, Oregon
“Horrible Customer Service!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2013

Horrible customer service!

My girlfriend and I were served wontons that had totally raw chicken in them. It basically looked like seared ahi tuna. Unfortunately, I had already swallowed about 80% of one and my girlfriend half of one. I brought it to the waitress's attention, and then told her I wasn't hungry anymore. She replied by saying she was very sorry and that she would give us an appetizer of our choice to make up for the problem. I was totally disgusted (and not hungry anymore), but I let my girlfriend and the waitress convince me that dinner along with a new appetizer would make up for it. Coupled with that and the fact that this has been my favorite restaurant in eugene for the last three years, I went for it.

Long story short- we got the fried spring rolls as the replacement appetizer, and then tried to enjoy our dinner (pumpkin curry and a #82). When we got the check the appetizer was still on the bill. I called them on it, but they wouldn't even stand behind what they had said 30 minutes earlier. They wanted full price. To top it, our dinner's were the worst we had ever had (chicken while cooked this time had a hotdog texture and consistency accompanied with blah or bland seasoning) which totally contradicts my previous review of "awesome- best restaurant in eugene".

Personally, if I endangered someones health I would comp their entire meal. This place won't even give you an appetizer which shows how much they care about their customer. After this experience, I will not be returning or recommending Tararin to anybody anymore.

• Visited May 2013