“Sweet Life Indeed!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 30 Coffee & Tea in Eugene
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Coffee Shop, Dessert, Bakeries
Good for: Entertaining clients, Local cuisine, Families with children, Doing business, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dessert, Breakfast, Late Night
Portland, Oregon
“Sweet Life Indeed!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2013

If I have to die, this wouldn't be such a bad way to go!! Incredible. I have been to Sweet Life Patisserie many times, and it never fails to delight my inner child, please my palate, and always leave me wanting to return as a special treat. I love sharing this little gem with family, friends and colleagues, and have never gotten anything below a 5-star rating from any of them. It can be a bit crowded at times, as the physical space is somewhat limited. But the treats are well worth the wait. If you love sweets of any kind... this is my #1 choice for desert in Eugene!

• Visited November 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Wow!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2013

This place will knock your socks off. A true bakery and so many choices . I have a love for lemon bars and these where good . A great place to get a snack or more .

Northern California
“Sweet tooth beware!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2013

A wonderful little bakery with grand selections. Everything I have ordered has been delicious and pretty. The cakes or tortes are wonderful for any occasion. My mother took me here and I always make a stop or two when I visit Eugene.

Visited October 2013
Eugene, Oregon
“!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2013

This place is pure dream! Inside it's quite small, but it doesn't matter as all those cakes are just amazing! I think I even don't know the word to describe how wonderful that place is. I recommend to everyone just to stop by, grab a cake - my personal favorite is raspberry cheesecake. I can't wait to get back...

• Visited November 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Springfield, IL
“Amazing!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2013

What they can do for a sweet tooth will amaze you! Broad variety of choices - organic and wholesome ingredients - vegan options included. The foods were amazing and so much fun to hang out and enjoy. The worst part was trying to decide on just 1 treat on each visit!

Visited October 2013