“Great value and taste” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Pizza Research Institute

Pizza Research Institute
325 Blair Blvd., Please Change the Address. They Haven't Been at 1328 Lawrence Since 2009!, Eugene, OR 97402
541-343-1307
Dining options: Reservations
Calgary
“Great value and taste”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

For under $20 I got a coffee and "small" pizza, large enough for leftovers for a small meal later.

The pizza was absolutely original and tasted great - potato, pears and pesto.

• Visited October 2013

Seattle, Washington
“The BEST pizza found here”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2013

I must have had huge eyes when I took a bite of the 3Ps (pear, pesto, potato) pizza for the first time - it was mindblowingly good! I have heard so much about this place and having finally tried it I can attest to its amazing pizzas. They are creative and taste like heaven. We ended up taking one with us. The portions are very generous, even a small/medium is quite large. Will definitely come back to visit if we are ever in Eugene again.

• Visited September 2013
Sioux City, Iowa
“Wow! What a Place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2013

This was a car wash or auto garage--now turn into a Great restaurant! Huge servings of pizza that is very unique & unusual, but Delicious! Very Fresh ingredients! Delicious drinks as well! I had a Mojito & one of my friends had a dirty martini with huge olives! We had Lots of leftovers with only ordering 4 slices of pizza for 3 people!

Visited April 2013
“amazing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013

Love Love Love! the pizza flavors here. Very unique and amazingly yummy. A must stop when we visit.
Growing up the pizza business myself, I am humbled.

Visited March 2013
Portland, Oregon
“Next level gourmet veggy pizza heaven!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013

This place is off the hook! They are super creative with their toppings and combinations. Sauce is top notch, and really artistic presentation. My fav is the number 4, with artichokes, olives, feta, and spinach. The chef's special is also excellent. Whenever someone visits me in Eugene, this is the place to go:-) You can also get a giant slice of pizza, freshly made, for $5 with loads of toppings.Whole pizzas range from $16-24, which is enough for 3 regular sized humans.

• Visited April 2012