“Enjoyable evening” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Dessert
Fairbanks, Alaska
“Enjoyable evening”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2013

We were looking for the college neighborhood ambiance and a pleasant, relaxing meal, and found both at Beppe's. I selected the salmon dish, which was lightly seasoned and served with asparagus and a side of penne pasta and marinara. The server was attentive, although there were some waits, first to be seated and occasionally through the meal. Overall, we enjoyed the dining experience here and would come back again.

Visited September 2013

Eugene, Oregon
“Amazing food, wonderful service, fantastic atmosphere!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013

We have two young children, so it had been a long time (two years) since my husband and I have been on a real date without the kiddos, and we wanted to make sure we had a great time when we finally got the opportunity: we were NOT disappointed!
We sat out on the patio, and I loved that they were considerate enough to put some large umbrellas at an angle to block the sun from glaring in our faces during the meal. The fresh loaf of bread that they served with olive oil and real balsamic vinegar was a wonderful way to start. We each got a small salad, which were quite generous, with delicious homemade dressings and croutons on my husband's Caesar.
I had the homemade ravioli, which came with spinach and crimini mushrooms that night, and was astounding, if a tiny bit on the al dente side for my taste, but from my experiences in Italy, is pretty much where it's supposed to be. My husband had the lasagna, which came out piping hot, and he enjoyed thoroughly (both happy and sad to say it was much better than mine, which is, after all, the point of going out!)
The waitress was very attentive to us, despite having a full patio to serve, and was very knowledgeable about the beer and wine and specials she served.
I would gladly go here again!

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Very disapointed!!!!!!!!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2013 via mobile

$20.00 FOR 7 ravioli and a rude waitress..we skipped wineries..music.. for this? I left hungry and resentful instead of full and satified!

• Visited September 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Eugene, Oregon
“No big deal & expensive with so so service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2013

Long wait to get in, long wait for food which was so so and harried servers.
Felt like kids were running the place and was fairly costly

• Visited August 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Delta, Canada
“Got Lucky”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2013 via mobile

I use and trust Trip advisor often and we had picked another Italian restaurant in the area but they were closed for a private party, so we chose this place.
WOW!!
Fantastic homemade pastas and sauces here!
3 different dishes were selected by our table of 4 and all 3 were great, but the bishop hat pasta was the best!
Reasonable prices on some great Italian wines as well.
No room in our bellies for desert.
The only down side is we live in Vancouver, BC and can't visit this place again anytime soon.

• Visited August 2013