“Wonderful” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch
Eugene, Oregon
“Wonderful”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2009

I've stopped to pick up dinner for my family a couple times. When I walk in and they see what I'm carrying, they start running for the table. Wonderful food. Best BBQ . I think they must hand pick the absolute best pieces of meat. If you haven't tried them, good more for me. Just kidding. This place is a real treat!!

• 5 of 5 stars Food

Texas
“Pretty good BBQ for Eugene!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2008

My friends and I decided to give Oregon BBQ a try - coming from TX, I am fiercely loyal to TX BBQ, but tonight, I found a close second - I had the chopped beef brisket sandwich with fries, and it was pretty tasty...they have their own special fry sauce, which is essentially mayo and ketchup. I still think Utah has the best fry sauce EVER, but this one was decent, too. My friend thought it was too mayo-like, but it was something different than plain old ketchup. My other friend ordered the sliced brisket plate, and it was pretty good, too. The prices were reasonable, running about $7.49 or so for the beef sandwiches, about $11.89 for the 1-meat plates. The decor was nicely decorated with a Texas-themed motif, so I enjoyed that, too! The waitress was nice as well, so I'd definitely recommend this place for someone who's looking for some pretty good BBQ.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“recommend the pulled pork sandwiches”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2008

recommend the pulled pork sandwiches

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“If you crave meat, this...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2008

If you crave meat, this is the place to go.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Consistently decent barbecue in a relaxed environment.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2007

Consistently decent barbecue in a relaxed environment.