“Common tasting food” 3 of 5 stars

Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups
Medford, Oregon
“Common tasting food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014 via mobile

I had a mixed drink, the flavor was off, the pizza I ordered was under cooked. My daughter like her Krispy chicken though.

• Visited July 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

Springfield, Oregon
“So so.. Not as great”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2014

We always come to chilis about once a month. We have been to one in Washington Florida and Virginia and had great service. Here in Oregon at the eugene location each time we have gone have had not the best service. We get a waiter or waitress who doesn't care about us and doesn't check up on us. I sat for about an hour waiting for a drink refill couldn't see my waited anywhere. The loaded potato skins had salt on the bottom and a lot of it. If you have kids with you they tend to put you off as if your a trouble table. I wish the staff was more excited about their job and took more pride in their work. I was not impressed with trip.

Eugene, Oregon
“make sure you ask the price”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2014

My wife and I shared a burger, fries and salad. She had iced tea and I ordered a Coors light.
No prices on the drink menu. My mistake. ONE BEER WAS $5.49. Burger, fries and salad about the same. Server apologized by saying they are not allowed to mention the price when a beer is ordered. Called Corporate, received apology. Ridiculous.

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Roseburg, Oregon
“Great Bartender Made Meal Enjoyable”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2014

I had a coupon for a free appetizer, with a meal, and came here on the last night I stayed while my wife recuperated from surgery. When I travel alone, I always sit at the bar, and I did here. I was greeted like an old friend, and just made it in for happy hour! The on-tap beer was great, service was great, and the recommended Chicken Fried Steak was good, could have used a little more gravy. The bartender this night greeted everyone who came and sat down as a valued guest, and made everyone feel welcome, even during the busy Christmas rush.

• Visited December 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Eugene, Oregon
“Great Burgers!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I have been to this location several times and the service is always pleasant. The staff is very upbeat and attentive. It's a great place to go with my 3 year old niece because there is a vibrant atmosphere where kids won't bother other guests. I personally like the burgers here - they are probably the best in town.

Visited October 2013