“Consummate Breakfast” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Salem, Oregon
“Consummate Breakfast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2013

Wow! I rarely enjoy going out to breakfast, but this morning we picked up our Oregon Duck son and walked across the street to the Glenwood Restaurant. The Huevos Rancheros tasted sublime especially with their Habanero sauce. We were served by Sierra who took wonderful care of us despite the packed house. Both floors were full.

I hope our son invites us back to breakfast real soon.

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

100% Recommend
Eugene
“Great breakfast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2013 via mobile

I eat here about once a month for breakfast. Sometimes I go with friends, sometimes on my own. I think the eggs Benedict are arguably the best in town. Always perfectly poached. The Hollandaise is generous with a little zing of cayenne. At $8.95 it's a good deal. There is a choice of side with it and I always choose the homefries which range from OK to really great. The coffee is terrific. Staff is friendly and service is good. I usually eat early so I have no idea how it is later and with a large group.

Pearl City, Hawaii
“Eat there Everytime We're In Town”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012

My two sons attend U of Oregon and we all eat there everytime we go to settle them in for the school year. The wait may be long but worth it. Very homely and the service is great.

Visited August 2012