“Nice beer selection. decent food” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American, Bar
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Nashville
“Nice beer selection. decent food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013 via mobile

Had a late dinner with a friend. I had the pear cider. I had a calzone for dinner and the strawberry beignet for dessert. I really enjoyed the dessert. it was really light without being too sweet. The calzone was very good, the crust was nice and buttery with adequate filings. If I'm in town again, I'll stop in.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

eugene
““Horrible restaurant””
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2013

One of the worst dining experiences of our lives. We were hopeful after reading several good reviews and just one bad review. Food was costly and lacklustre . The service was even worse. Never again. We complained about the bad service and wanted to leave but they forced us to stay and eat their terrible food.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Eugene
“Too Loud”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2013

I don't care how good your food is ( but theirs was only fair) if I cannot hear the person beside me speak in a normal range I am not coming back. Did I mention the place is too loud?

Visited September 2013
Coos Bay, Oregon
“Good Pizza Nice Atmosphere”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2013

This restaurant hasn't been open long but it didn't feel that way. The servers knew what was going on and were very helpful. My wife is gluten-free she really enjoyed her gluten-free pizza. It seems like this restaurant is a family-friendly atmosphere. We will be going there again.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Eugene, Oregon
“Not What I Had Hoped For”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2013

Very disappointed in my first and probably last meal at BJ's new location at the Valley River Inn. We were one of the first people to arrive at 11:15AM today. We had to wait almost 10 minutes to be seated. Ridiculous. It seems they are still working out the kinks and it's a process for them. We were told they were waiting for servers. What??? We then waited for our food for almost half hour and that was for the first course of salad and soup. On a good note - the tortilla soup - one of the best I've had. My lunch entree of Miso salmon - meh. Not a place I'm excited about and won't recommend it as a go to for get togethers.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere