I felt like I was in a cave. The corners of the walls were rounded, not straight, the ac system was an uncontrollable wind tunnel. The ceiling height was so low my 5'10" husband could touch them easily. The smell of febreze was nauseating and although we were here several days on a business trip that we had to fund our motel stay and although I had wanted to watch our expenditures I gladly moved to a place $25 more a night just not to feel claustrophobic with a loud fan blowing on me all night..
- Also Known As:
- Americas Best Value Inn Eugene Hotel
- Americas Best Value Inn Eugene Hotel Eugene
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Best Value Inn at Eugene, Oregon is a family and pet friendly extended stay hotel, offering deluxe services and features, value packages, and an ideal location near the Fairgrounds, University of Oregon, Hult Center, Downtown, and Eugene Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Tingo, Agoda, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Hotels.com, Venere, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Americas Best Value Inn Eugene reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.