“Perfect for date night” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Eugene,OR
“Perfect for date night”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2012

The menu has so many choices and I was pulled to the pineapple fried rice, which was a terrific choice, fresh shrimp in with the mix and the drinks are wonderful.

Visited December 2012

“One of our favorites”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

Eugene could use more nice restaurants, but this is one of them. This is fairly new establishment located in the Oakway Mall, which is a lot nicer than that sounds. There is lots of parking in the evening, which is a plus. We went there the first time right after they opened for a Valentine dinner when other restaurants were too busy. It quickly became a favorite because the ambiance is very nice and the food is great. During the warm months they have outside seating and Oakway isn't your typical mall as there is a nice courtyard in the center. The wait staff are always very friendly and helpful making choices from the menu and we have enjoyed everything we have tried. I could make a meal out of the crab appetizers they are that good.

• Visited September 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Cottage Grove, Oregon
“Favorite Thai Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012

This small restaurant at the Oakway Mall serves delicious Thai food. It is my favorite in Eugene, which has a number of excellent Thai restaurants. The curries are my favorite, but there is a small but comprehensive menu of different types of Thai food. Wine and beer are available, and there is outdoor seating on the courtyard in good weather. Staff are attentive, but not overbearing. I only wish they had brown rice.

Visited August 2012
Eugene, Oregon
“A new favorite Eugene restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2012

Great environment, great food. A special they've had for a while is the Avocado Curry with rice noodles. It's spicy and has avocado in the curry. Something I never would have thought of, but two things I love: avocado and curry, and all their dishes are generous with vegetables! I also recommend their "Angels on Fire" dish: lightly fried calamari in a spicy sauce. Super spicy, super delicious. Something to keep in mind, though, is that their medium is more like most peoples' spicy. Sometimes the waiters will even mention that, but not always. I typically order medium and ask for their chili and hot sauce service. They bring a hot chili oil and a chili paste if you want spicier food. However, I've found that their medium is plenty spicy for me, and I love spicy food. I can typically handle pretty spicy, and where I usually order things hot, I get medium here. Someone else said to avoid their specialty drinks, but I've loved them. I tend to avoid complex drinks in general, and some of theirs appear to be that way, but their simpler cocktails (the phuket coolie and the sabai sabai) are pretty yummy. And yes, they're strong. :) I would recommend this restaurant to anyone, and go there often!

Visited August 2012
“Lava Catfish”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2012

This is our favorite Thai place in Eugene. Our favorites are the avocado noodles and the lava catfish. They both have just the right amount of spice. The outdoor seating is great and the service very prompt and friendly.

• Visited September 2012