“Happy hour sushi rolls” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
“Happy hour sushi rolls”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2012 via mobile

We go there every chance we get. Sushi is amazing! The Rock n Roll is the BEST ever! Love, love, love this place.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Eugene, Oregon
“Great Atmosphere. Great Food. Great Price”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2012

I first visited this restaurant last summer and I have been going back ever since. I take all of my friends there and it is definitely worth it. Happy Hour prices are very affordable with rolls ranging from $3-$7...with beer starting at $2-$3. Can't beat that. For the price the food is very good. I would recommend the Spicy Tuna, Spicy Salmon, Crunch monster, Vegas roll...all of which are excellent. There have been times in the past (on the restaurant side) with snooty hostesses but all of the wait staff in the lounge are super friendly. The lounge is dark and has a romantic but fun atmosphere. So it's perfect for a date or just hanging out with friends or co-workers. It gets pretty busy for the late night happy hour so there can be a bit of a wait for service/food but that is to be expected given the cheap prices. They are located in a great, clean area, which attracts more of an upscale crowd. I am here at least once a week...sometimes more depending. I will definitely be a repeat visitor.

• Visited August 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Eugene, Oregon
“best sushi in Eugene, customer service needs a little work”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2011

We live in Eugene and have eaten at every sushi place in town and this is definitely the best sushi overall. We come here regularly. Hopefully, they are working on improving their customer service. We've had a few negative experiences there and have heard of more through friends. We hope they can iron this out because the food is so good and we don't want to see the restaurant disappear.

• Visited December 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Had fabulous sushi”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2011

The food was fresh and tasted great, our server was excellant as well. The inital smell being fishy when we walked in was a concern but once past that we had a fantastic meal.

Visited November 2011
Springfield, Oregon
“Horrible customer service.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2011

I wanted fish tacos off the Happy Hour menu. (because they are some of the best I've had for the price) Husband, kids and I arrived at 5:53 (according to the clock on the restaurant wall) and asked if we had time to order off the Happy Hour menu. Hostess told us Happy Hour was until 6pm and that we had time. She seated us at 5:55. Our server finally arrived at our table at 6:04 and after hearing that we wanted items off the Happy Hour Menu, said "...I'm sorry, Happy Hour ends at 6." I informed her that we were there before 6, and were told we had time to order. She told us the computer would not let her enter Happy Hour items as it was after 6 now. I told her we had been sitting there waiting for someone to come take our order and that it wasn't our fault that it was now after 6. She offered to go ask her manager if she could reduce the price of our items to the Happy Hour Price. She came back with an answer of "No."

I was very disappointed. I understand that we were cutting it close by arriving when we did. But, after being told that we still had time to order before 6, and then having to waiting 9 minutes for anyone to come to our table, to me, is poor customer service. We packed up our children and left.

• Visited July 2011