“Down home” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Eugene, Oregon
“Down home”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2012

Great breakfasts. No silliness, just good American food. Most recently I had chicken fried steak with a fried egg. That is good food, I tell you what!

Visited May 2012

Portland, Oregon, United States
“This is the Place for Pancakes”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 24, 2012

I have eaten breakfaasts at this location as long as I can remember, and I have never had a bad experience. The variety of pancakes makes choosing difficult. They serve all the traditional breakfast fare as well, but be sure to try some variety of pancakes. The food is always hot and tastes good. The staff is very friendly and accommodating. The prices are reasonable. If you haven't eaten here, give it a try!

Visited December 2012
Palm Desert, California
“I love the Original Pancake House”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2012

We've been going to the Original Pancake House for over 50 years. Best in the Nation. I wish they had one here in the Palm Springs area.

Visited November 2012
Pearl City, Hawaii
“Eat There Everytime We're in Town”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012

Everytime my wife and I take one of our two boys to settle into college life at U of Oregon, we eat breakfast there. I always eat theit great corned beef hash, eggs and pancakes. The wait may be long but well worth it.

Visited August 2012
Ann Arbor, Michigan
“Waffles! Potato pancakes! Dutch Baby!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2012

I love this place; every time we visit Eugene, I insist on eating breakfast there as often as possible. The menu is huge, and they do everything well. My eggs come as ordered, the service is friendly, and I love the waffles. And the from-scratch potato pancakes. And the Dutch baby and Apple pancake. Makes my day.

Visited October 2012