“Good value” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Walnut
Transit: We are located next to the EMX Walnut Station. For additional information please visit www.ltd.org
Description: Boulevard Grill will be closing for business on November 17th of 2013.
“Good value”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013 via mobile

Staying at the nearby Holiday Inn and travelling alone. Friendly staff, happy to chat or leave you alone as you prefer. I thought the food was tasty and really good value. The wings starter and a green salad was plenty for me. Beers are good too. Free WiFi and you can watch all the sport you can handle on the screens.

51% Recommend
Portland, Oregon
“Good business hotel and bar”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

Good quality and selection on the menu for business and to a lesser degree the family. Bar is attractive and fun staff make it a nice place to unwind. Great place to eat when staying at adjacent Holiday Inn Express.

Visited February 2013
Eugene, OR
“It's a good hang out spot”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2013

I go here frequently with a good friend of mine. We really like it. It gets crowded when there is a Duck game because they offer inexpensive game parking. The food is generally okay but I love the blackberry salmon. Drinks are pretty good. Nice place.

Visited November 2012
Gig Harbor, Washington
“Boulevard has great food and fun atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2013

We stayed in Eugene, OR. Right next to our hotel was The Boulevard Grill. My wife and I both had the grilled salmon. I got mine blackened. It was excellent. They also have a good selection of local brews. We ate in the lounge. They had several wide screens with games going. Our bartender/server was fun and efficient. Excellent food, local beer, lots of fun, and didn't have to get in a car to get back to the hotel. Perfect!

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Eugene, Oregon
“Like the Decor”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2013

I like the look and feel of the place I was there with a group and hte service was good. They do have classic cars mini shows in the summers and thats what we where there for really.