“Like the Decor” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Walnut
Transit: We are located next to the EMX Walnut Station. For additional information please visit www.ltd.org
Description: Boulevard Grill will be closing for business on November 17th of 2013.
Eugene, Oregon
“Like the Decor”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2013

I like the look and feel of the place I was there with a group and hte service was good. They do have classic cars mini shows in the summers and thats what we where there for really.

Eugene
“Dissatisfied”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2012

The price went up so bad, I have not returned.
Also menu changed considerably, not to my liking.
They also stopped their birthday program.
Have nothing else to say about it.

Sabrina A, Manager at Boulevard Grill, responded to this review, December 12, 2012
Thank you for your review Gene, I apologize that you were dissatisfied with our new menu. We do still have our birthday program. It is buy one meal get one free on the day of, day before or day after your birthday. The meal is up to a $21 dollar value considering someone spends the same amount or more at your table. I apologize for the confusion. Hopefully we will see your business again.
Medford, Oregon
“Convenient to Hotel”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2012

Nice bartender, great homemade salsa if you like it spicy. Did not try anything else because I was in a hurry. Menu looked good.

Visited November 2012
Eugene, Oregon
“Boulevard Swill”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2012

Awful food, badly prepared.My partner choose a Fillet Mignon .Not a Fillet ,gray in colour. I ordered the Salmon,dry and overcooked overpowering sweet sauce. Terrible eating experience. Wasted a good bottle of wine

Visited November 2011
Gig Harbor, Washington
“Stayed at the HI Express and ate at the Boulevard”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2012

Walked over from the hotel as they share a parking lot. The Boulevard Grill had several micro brews on tap that were very tasty. The appetizers and bar menu had several excellent items. The wings and quesadilla were especially good. Happy hour prices made the whole evening a value.

Visited September 2012