Words cannot express how much we LOVE you guys!!!
We've stayed twice, both in the summertime with small children.
We enjoy this location because its a bit further from downtown and the hustle & bustle of the college crowd, but very convenient getting off & on highways.
The staff is wonderfully friendly, helpful and professional.
The breakfast is delicious, hot and plentiful. The pool is CLEAN!
Our rooms were spacious and tidy.
We'll miss you, Dustin! See you next summer!
L, J, E, Z
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Suites Eugene Hotel Eugene
- Comfort Suites Eugene Hotel
- Eugene Comfort Suites
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- BEAUTIFUL NEW HOTEL!COMFORT SUITES~EUGENE Eugene, Oregon.Opened June ‘08VOTED In The Top 2 On TRIP ADVISOR Easy on/off ~ I-5 exit 191High Quality Suites/Cost effective rates.Free Breakfast, Internet, Guest Parking, Local CallsMinutes from:Univ. of Oregon, Downtown Eugene/Springfield and Autzen Stadium.Amenities include:microwave, mini-fridge, irons/ironing boards, work desk w/ ergonomic chair, voicemail, coffee makers, 32in. flat-screen plasma TV w/ remote, cable TV, in-room sofa sleepers, indoor pool, hot-tub & sauna as well as fitness room w/ modern work-out equipment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Choice Hotels, Tingo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Agoda, Venere, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Comfort Suites Eugene reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.