I'm only giving it 4 stars because both my rooms were upgraded to a Jr.suite because I was a gold member and the hotel was empty. No real change since my other two visits. The rooms are older and dated as usual. The food quality is still average and the front desk people are very friendly still. The one change I saw is they raised the parking rate to $15/night. I think this is very high for a city the size of Eugene. This isn't a major size city or Las Vegas. I don't care if other businesses are charging this rate or not. Before this I stayed at the new Hilton Garden inn and it may be a better value even though it's not located down town. I can't complain about the service of this hotel but it needs remodeling. Also don't bother eating breakfast at the buffet within an hour of them closing it down because the food has been setting and is gross. If you like cereal or fresh fruit then this won't be a problem. Just order off the menu if you come in late.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A high-rise hotel offering great city views and close to shops and restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Odigeo, getaroom.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Hilton Eugene reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Eugene And Conference Center
- Hilton Eugene Hotel Eugene
- Eugene Hilton