Since we prefer to stay in Eugene after an event at the Hult Center next door, we stay at the Hilton. Check-in has been pleasant in that we've managed to get the extras that we asked for when we made reservations. After check-in we have time for a rest and then dinner at a quality restaurant nearby before the night's entertainment. Afterwards, we can have a drink in the lounge; food is an option too. Our room is always clean. This is not a new hotel, but it's not depressing. The rooms are upgraded regularly. Our bed has always been great. The curtains hang well and the long views are nice. Eugene has a train that goes through the city at night, so the tooting is a mixed blessing--nice sound, but in the middle of the night? (This is a problem for all the hotels in the area.) In the morning we walk to breakfast and come back in time to check-out. The car has been in the parking garage since we arrived the previous day. We feel we've had a vacation by the time we're on our way back home.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A high-rise hotel offering great city views and close to shops and restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels, Expedia, Travelocity and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Hilton Eugene reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Eugene Hotel Eugene
- Hilton Eugene And Conference Center
- Eugene Hilton