“A DAY AT THE BAY” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #10 of 28 Restaurants in Depoe Bay
Cuisines: Mexican, Seafood, Vegetarian
Good for: Scenic view
Description: When you want a satisfying and authentic Mexican dining experience, come to Mazatlan Mexican Restaurant. We offer a full menu of mouthwatering Mexican specialties, all prepared with the freshest ingredients available. We are family run and operated, proudly serving the Northwest for over 30 years, Lincoln County for over 20 years, and now Depoe Bay for 3 years. Now the best Mexican cuisine is right here in your neighborhood; For a south-of-the-border atmosphere right here in Depoe Bay, visit Mazatlan Mexican Restaurant today!
Salem, Oregon, United States
“A DAY AT THE BAY”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2014

I spent the day in Depoe Day and just by accident I came across MAZATLAN MEXICAN RESTAURANT. I was not really that hungry but I love Mexican food so I went in. I was greeted by a very gracious staff and sat at a booth that has a fair view of the ocean and given chips & salsa. I was able to order a smaller portion of food than what the menu offered. I had chicken enchiladas in a cream sauce served with black beans & rice. The food was quite good and served hot (unlike other places I have been). I was not in a hurry and took the time to really look around. The décor was nice and the restaurant was very clean. It was well worth the visit.

• Visited August 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Waco, Texas
“Great Food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2014

We are always on the look out for Mexican Restaurants to try, coming from Central TX where Tex-Mex is a go-to food! We were not disappointed with our visit here and really enjoyed the food. We could also view the bay while eating, which was a fun plus!

Visited July 2014
Cambridge
“Great choice in Depoe Bay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2014

This restaurant is a simple affair with good menu choices and great views. The staff were really friendly and helpful and helped me with an explanation of what all the different options were!

The food arrived quickly, tasted good and was well priced! Definitely have a margarita - they are delicious - and huge!!

Gilbert, Arizona
“Mexican food in Depoe Bay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2014

Excellent food, lots of choices from an extensive menu! No reservations required, but the place is generally near packed. Lovely views of the ocean. The refried beans are some of the best I have eaten anywhere, salsa is great. My husband and I ordered the Seafood Chimichanga and the Mazatlan special (shrimp and scallops in a spicy red sauce. Not too spicy). Both were excellent and quite substantial! Having tried both, the tangy sauce over the chimichanga easily made that my favourite! Everything looks freshly prepared, very flavorful, and served at a good temperature. Service is great! I would definitely go back to this place in the future!

Visited May 2014
Depoe Bay, Oregon
“Viva, Mexico”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

Where else can you get great Mexican food on the cheap, friendly service and an awesome view of Depoe Bay and the Whales and other marine life in an authentic Mexican setting? If you find out, let me know. And don't forget to grab a meal card; buy ten entrees and your eleventh is free. I could eat here almost daily for the price.

• Visited May 2014