We came down to the Cottage Grove area of Oregon after reading an article on the covered bridges in the area. Just before we left we also were able to get a voucher from Travel Zoo - what a deal! For the price you just couldn't beat it. We also travel with a dog and he loved his accommodation and especially, all the new smells in the wonderful gardens. The rooms are a bit dated but very comfortable and quiet. The hotel staff were so friendly, the food in the resturant was excellent and the huge gardens were just a joy to explore. We used the Village Green as our base as we visited all the covered bridges and wineries in the area. It was a long drive but well worth it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Village Green Resort and Gardens include an onsite restaurant "Seasons at The Green" and the Fireside lounge with live entertainment each night! Beautiful cozy Guestrooms that offer private garden patios and 14 acres of themed gardens to enjoy. Village Green is within walking distance of the 14 mile paved Row River Trail that takes you around Dorena Lake by bicycle, horse or running! Here at the Village Green Resort we offer Tandem Bike Rentals to see the area and bike the Row River Trail. We also offer an on site Beauty Salon. Cottage Grove is well known for it historic Covered Bridges. There is so much beauty here you will want to stay! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz and Tingo so you can book your Village Green Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Village Green Hotel Cottage Grove
- Village Green Cottage Grove
- Village Green Hotel And Gardens