Well worth the drive and the voucher purchased from Travelzoo made it even better. This whole place is unpretentious--just cozy and lots of thoughtful things everywhere. The gardens are such a joy--we could not get enough of the trails leading here and there. The restaurant food was scrumptious (spendy, but very good). Worth the extra $10 for a deluxe room that has a gas fireplace and private patio. Ask to be as far as you can from freeway noise. Thought the room was a bit crowded, it was still comfortable. Be sure to drive around the lakes and rivers--Cottage Grove goes on and on.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Village Green Resort and Gardens include an onsite restaurant "Seasons at The Green" and the Fireside lounge with live entertainment each night! Beautiful cozy Guestrooms that offer private garden patios and 14 acres of themed gardens to enjoy. Village Green is within walking distance of the 14 mile paved Row River Trail that takes you around Dorena Lake by bicycle, horse or running! Here at the Village Green Resort we offer Tandem Bike Rentals to see the area and bike the Row River Trail. We also offer an on site Beauty Salon. Cottage Grove is well known for it historic Covered Bridges. There is so much beauty here you will want to stay! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Tingo, Orbitz, Otel and Venere so you can book your Village Green Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Village Green Hotel Cottage Grove
- Village Green Cottage Grove
- Village Green Hotel And Gardens