My mom and I recently stayed here on a girl's trip to Oregon. Our room was clean and comfortable and had its own private patio. The lobby is very nicely decorated and the staff is very helpful. They provide a nice complimentary breakfast that you can eat in the dining room or take outside - try the homemade zucchini bread if they have it. All that said, the real reason to stay here is the immaculate grounds. They boast over 14 different gardens all over the property. Ask at the front desk for the self-guided tour map and make sure you leave at least an hour to see all of the beautiful touches in these gardens. They play host to a lot of weddings and you will see why!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Village Green Resort and Gardens include an onsite restaurant "Seasons at The Green" and the Fireside lounge with live entertainment each night! Beautiful cozy Guestrooms that offer private garden patios and 14 acres of themed gardens to enjoy. Village Green is within walking distance of the 14 mile paved Row River Trail that takes you around Dorena Lake by bicycle, horse or running! Here at the Village Green Resort we offer Tandem Bike Rentals to see the area and bike the Row River Trail. We also offer an on site Beauty Salon. Cottage Grove is well known for it historic Covered Bridges. There is so much beauty here you will want to stay! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Hotwire so you can book your Village Green Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Village Green Hotel Cottage Grove
- Village Green Cottage Grove
- Village Green Hotel And Gardens