We had a very nice stay here. The room was nice, the hotel staff were friendly The gardens were lush and had fun and whimsical surprises around most corners. The resort is very near the 15.5 mile Rails to Trails project with the trail running from Cottage Grove to Culp Creek a beautiful trip for hikers or bikers. The resort is fifteen miles from the Teritorial Highway which is packed with excellent vinards and wine tasting. The only negitive we had was that the resort directly abuts Interstate 5 and the noise is quite loud for vacationers on the west side of the resort. I would gladly return but would ask for a room as far from the highway as possible.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Village Green Resort and Gardens include an onsite restaurant "Seasons at The Green" and the Fireside lounge with live entertainment each night! Beautiful cozy Guestrooms that offer private garden patios and 14 acres of themed gardens to enjoy. Village Green is within walking distance of the 14 mile paved Row River Trail that takes you around Dorena Lake by bicycle, horse or running! Here at the Village Green Resort we offer Tandem Bike Rentals to see the area and bike the Row River Trail. We also offer an on site Beauty Salon. Cottage Grove is well known for it historic Covered Bridges. There is so much beauty here you will want to stay! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets and Tingo so you can book your Village Green Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Village Green Hotel Cottage Grove
- Village Green Cottage Grove
- Village Green Hotel And Gardens