“No good side grab bars by tub so hard getting in and out of...” 4 of 5 stars

You added Super 8 Corvallis to your Saves list
Super 8 Corvallis
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   407 NW Second St, Corvallis, OR 97330   |
Ranked #9 of 10 Hotels in Corvallis

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Seattle, Washington
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2013

Ok, in this day and age business people have figured out that customer service is #1. This place doesn't have it at all. They are very disrespectful and totally seem to be bothered by your presence. It seems all they want is your money and the hell with you! Place reeks of some kind of stench and pretty sure we saw signs of rodents. Didn't even make it to the room, we bailed with no refund. Corporate take note, I will NEVER stay at a Super 8!

Room Tip: Stay somewhere else. This dive doesn't have any.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Aloha, Oregon, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013

This was the WORST hotel experience we have ever had! We booked several rooms for families for a baseball tournament. The first time I called, the man ho answered the phone was note helpful, like I was 'bothering' him. He said that if we wanted 'group' rates then the owner would call me back to make the arrangements - NEVER GOT A CALL.

I called back and spoke to the owner who was rude and unhelpful. Telling me that I was causing him to lose money.

I called again to confirm what we were doing, and the young lady (I forget her name but SHE WAS WONDERFUL!!!) she helped walk me through the number of rooms and that we would all get the AAA rate.

Upon arrival, the owner was there and he was the MOST RUDEST and DISRESPECTFUL man I have EVER met! He kept telling me that I was causing him to lose money because we did not know how many nights we were actually going to be needing and therefore he had to turn away guests (I DOUBT there where that many people that wanted to stay HERE!).

The rooms were okay, not terribly clean, but for an inexpensive hotel it was okay. I am not one that gets all wrapped up in the decor or that sort of thing. The pool and hot tub was nice and great for the boys after their game.

When we left, the owner was there and was again rude and horrible! I had already told him we were only staying for ONE night and he insisted that I had reserved for TWO nights and that is what he was going to charge me. I told him (not yelling, but firmly) that he was rude, patronizing, and disrespectful and that I would report him, he threatened to call the police on ME!

PLEASE DO NOT STAY AT THIS HOTEL!!!!! This owner needs to be shown that he mustn't treat people - ESPECIALLY FEMALES - in this manner. I feel bad for the wonderful lady at the desk who helped us over the phone. SHE WAS WONDERFUL and must be a SAINT for having the patience and grace to work for such a despicable man. The low nightly rate is NOT worth the insulting and rude owner.

Please check out the reviews of ANY hotel you stay at in the future,

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Been to Super 8 Corvallis? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Corvallis

Address: 407 NW Second St, Corvallis, OR 97330
Location: United States > Oregon > Corvallis
Ranked #9 of 10 Hotels in Corvallis
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Corvallis 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Super 8 Corvallis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super 8 Corvallis Hotel Corvallis
Corvallis Super 8
Corvallis Super Eight
Super Eight Corvallis

If you own or manage Super 8 Corvallis, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.