Stayed here for a week while on business in Corvallis. Your first impression might be that the location isn't the greatest, but the property is situated well back from 9th Street which eliminates any traffic noise. There are also several dining and grocery options within easy walking distance. The decor of the hotel lobby and rooms might be a little dated but it appears they are slowly in the process of updating them. Rooms are good size with a nice 'living room' space. Not a fan of the bathroom sink and mirror being part of the main room but that's just my personal taste. My room had a mounted bottle opener on the wall so that more than made up for it! One of the better free hot breakfast spreads you will find and the kitchen does a nice job of switching up several of the items throughout the week. Front desk staff was very professional and polite. Contains one of the bigger fitness rooms and pools for a hotel of this size. I wouldn't hesitate staying here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We designed each of our suites to feel more like a second home than a stark hotel room. The result is the kind of space you want to settle into. Every suite has a spacious seating area with an easy chair and a sofa. For your convenience we provide a refrigerator, coffee maker, microwave and an iron and ironing board. For our business travelers we have provided a spacious desk area with an ergonomical office chair where you can comfortably work using our high speed wireless internet and after you have finished your work you will enjoy the creature comforts of your own home. For your viewing pleasure we have over 100 channels on our new High Definition Flat Screen televisions. You feel well rested on our brand new pillow top mattresses which have been expertly designed for an undisturbed, quality sleeping experience. Please join us in the mornings for our complimentary buffet style breakfast where you will find delicious fresh prepared food by our Executive chefs. To name a few, you can choose from scrambled cheesy eggs, sausage, or bacon, fresh fruits, yogurt, donuts, danishes, muffins, juice, and coffee. Our Chefs keep a variety of menus so you can enjoy something different each day you are here.To help in keeping with your fitness routine our Exercise room provides several options to suit your exercise needs such as Elliptical machines, Tread mill, Bike, and weight machines. Corvallis provides many running paths and trails if you choose to enjoy a run outdoors. The kids will enjoy our large heated indoor swimming pool while you relax in our spacious hot tub. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Reservation Counter, Priceline, Choice Hotels, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Comfort Suites of Corvallis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Suites Of Corvallis Hotel Corvallis
- Salbasgeon Hotel Corvallis