“We'll be back” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Mexican
Tigard, Oregon
“We'll be back”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2014

The seven (7) of us ordered breakfast and lunch items. Everyone enjoyed the taste, quick delivery and excellent service. The waitress was attentive and quick to refill coffee cups and drink glasses. I ordered one of the chorizo breakfasts that was delicious. If you like hash browns, don't miss an opportunity to experience them here. Some of the best I've eaten in a long time.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Corvallis, Oregon
“Good breakfast for a fair price”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2014

This place had been recommended and we'd been meaning to try it for awhile. We found a BOGO coupon and decided it was the right time to check it out.

They have fresh squeezed juice and my orange juice was good, although not quite cold.

They have gluten and vegetarian options. I had the basic eggs, hashbrowns and bacon and found them good.

My husband had an omelet with bacon and cheese and it can with tortillas and hashbrowns. He liked the green salsa of the 2 salsas offered.

The portions are not huge, so if you are expecting an oversized American breakfast, this is not the place.

The waitress was OK, but we agreed she had a cold or something and after the food came we never saw her again and it took awhile to get our bill.

Overall though for the food and the price we will be back again.

Corvallis, Oregon
“El Blando”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2014

There are so many good things to say about this place--nice decor, great service, lots of choices, super awareness of gluten and allergies, healthy choices, vegetarian choices, good prices....but the food was not at all spicy (which might be a plus for Scandinavians), and even the sauces were pretty bland. When I eat Mexican, I want a sniffle or two! I'm not into eating jalapeños by the handful, but I do like some spice in my chili rellenos.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
San Antonio, Texas
“Great Mexican food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2014

Some of the food is based on the chef's grandmother's recipes. Outstanding tamales. Family owned and operated, everyone is attentive and friendly.

• Visited April 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Great lunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2014

We had lunch here on 3/8/14, food was all really good. Portions weren't huge, as you could tell they opted to use better ingredients instead of huge portions of cheap food, which was fine with us. I had chicken enchiladas, great flavor, my wife had fish tacos, also really good. Both the red and green sauces were flavorful and tasted scratch made.

Will eat here again, and possibly again and again.

• Visited March 2014